Saturday, May 05, 2012

Book review - Before I die by Jenny downham


Before I DieBefore I Die by Jenny Downham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title  -  Before  I  die
Author  -  jenny   downham
release  date  -  May  26  ,  2009
summary  -Tessa has just months to live. Fighting back against hospital visits, endless tests, and drugs with excruciating side effects, Tessa compiles a list. It’s her To Do Before I Die list. And number one is Sex. Released from the constraints
of “normal” life, Tessa tastes new experiences to make her feel alive while her failing body struggles to keep up.

Tessa’s feelings, her relationships with her father and brother, her estranged mother, her best friend, and her new boyfriend, are all painfully crystallized in the precious weeks before Tessa’s time finally runs out.


review  -   This  book made me  cry  so  hard in many  scenes    I loved it  so much  though    it's  about a girl  named  tessa  she has  cancer    and  has only months  to live  so  she's made  a list of crazy things to  do   and  she plans  on  doing them    so her  and her best friend  Zoey   go  out  and  do  crazy  things like  drugs and  sex   and this book isn't just  about a  dying  girl it's  about  not  taking things for  granted   moments  memories    she  meets  a  boy   Adam   she  tries  just being friends with this  boy  but love  doesn't  work that  way    I recommend  this  book  it's a tear  jerker  but really good .


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive