Thursday, June 07, 2012

Book review - frostbite the graphic novel by richelle mead

Frostbite: The Graphic Novel (Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel, #2)Frostbite: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title - Frostbite
Author richelle mead
summary The drama and romance continue in this 144-page full-color graphic novel adaptation of the second Vampire Academy novel, Frostbite, which was overseen by Richelle Mead and features beautiful art by acclaimed British illustrator Emma Vieceli.

release date May 24 , 2012

review - If you didn't know vampire academy is my favorite series richelle mead is amazing and when I picked up the first graphic novel last year I was impressed with the art I had been picturing the characters and the school since I picked up book 1 and the artist did an amazing job I loved frostbite cause I got to see one of my favorite characters Adrian *swoon* the drew him just like I imagined so if you like vampire academy pick this up .
5 out of 5

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive