Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Book award

I was tagged by Olivia's bookaholic life so here we go and thanks for tagging me Olivia .
1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging Cause it looked fun .



2. Was there one certain book that made you want to start reading more or have you always enjoyed reading?twilight by Stephanie Meyer I know maybe allot have said that but it really did I loved the story and the characters .



3. Name a book with a cover you hate, but loved the story.
Accidental love by Gary soto I've never been a fan of the cover it's very plain but I love the story it's beautiful .



4. Name a book with a story you hated, but a cover you loved.
Matched by allie condie I didn't hate it all the way it was pretty good but then it got pretty boring

5. Do you judge books by their covers? Yeah pretty much I'm a cover whore

6. Do you like Books to Movie/T.V. Show adaptions? If you do, what are some one that you like?
I do some the hunger games breaking dawn part 1 eclipse

7. What fictional world would you love to live in? The lightning theif one

8. How did you pick your blog name? Well I'm Christina and i'm a book addict

9. What are some books you read as a child? The magic tree house

10. How do you rate the books you review? 1 to 5

11. Name your favorite book series.
Vampire academy by richelle mead

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive