Sunday, November 02, 2014

Book review - the unfinished life of addison stone by Adele Griffin

The Unfinished Life of Addison StoneThe Unfinished Life of Addison Stone by Adele Griffin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

October 29 - November 2

This review contains spoilers !!!

review -   addison stone a artist  has died  . I loved this story  Addison had her problems and her family issues but she was a great artist this story is told in kind of a biography style told in some pictures  . Addison. gets to new York after. awhile  all we know about Addison is she died but she wasn't murded  she fell off the roof puting up her painting but before she had some problems she kept telling people that this ghost ida was haunting her Lucy Addy best friend finds a picture that Addison painted in the same position.   Zach and Lincoln  are in question for her murder  I loved Lincoln  I hated zach he was just  a rich kid looking for attention .  Lincoln and Addison  were really good together I loved this book  I read  it really fast  I do recommend you read this but it really isn't a mystery.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive