Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Book review : Playing for keeps by J.C Grant * Spoilers*

Playing For KeepsPlaying For Keeps by J.C. Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

September 23-October 13

WARNING: THIS IS AN EROTIC NOVEL. If you do NOT like dominant, possessive, very Alpha-males, Playing For Keeps is not for you.

Living in LA and dating celebrities wasn't what it was cracked up to be. I found out the hard way many had a lifestyle I wanted no part of.

Then David Taylor forced his way into my life. A sledge hammer breaking down my well crafted walls.

He was gorgeous and sexy and intimidating. I was drawn to him in a way I had never been to anyone or anything. And I knew I couldn't have him, I was too damaged, too flawed to really connect.

David saw what I was from the beginning. A broken scared girl locked away inside an aloof woman. And he was determined to free me. To make me his.


Review- I loved this book it is an erotic novel so be warned when you read it Austin meets David at the grocery store he becomes obsessed with her and ends up tracking her down they end up hooking up at the club. They both have been through allot of shit and I love them together then we find out David was a famous baseball player and Austin has a rule about them but then David takes her out on a date and I love them they are both so insecure but they find a way to be together . He asks Austin to move in together for two weeks and they do and they end up having crazy sex many times like wow ;) but it was so romantic and intimate . David is a little crazy sometimes he ends up looking through her phone many times which was a little odd we find out Austin was raped as a kid and oh my god . But the ending was one of my favorite parts they officially move in together Austin loves David so much and he asks her to marry him and she at first thinks its crazy but then says yes I loved this book .
Quotes-I tried to take it slow, give you time to wrap your head around this. But I'm done playing nice... I’m taking what I want. I'm taking what's mine,” he growled harshly behind my ear

You're mine to take care of. To make sure you feel safe and secure. To make sure you're happy, and I take it fucking seriously.”

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive