Friday, July 08, 2016

Book Review Orange vol 4 SPOILERS

Orange 4 (オレンジ, #4)Orange 4 by Ichigo Takano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Review : Orange vol 4 June 29-July 5In the Spring she was 16, Takamiya Naho receives a strange, but detailed letter from herself, ten years in the future. At first she thinks the letter is a prank, but then the things written in the letter actually happen, including the new transfer student that sits next to her in class, Naruse Kakeru.The letter reads just like her diary entries, down to the same characters. It is not till two weeks later, when Kakeru shows back up at school, that Naho finishes the letter. In the letter, her 27-year-old self tells her 16-year-old self that her biggest regret is that Kakeru is no longer with them in the future, and asks her to watch him closely.

Review : I loved this one I cried and Laughed so in this one everyone is telling Kakeru that they care for him and he doesn't have to fake being happy and he tells them that his mom is dead it was so sad and sweet at the same time cause he knows that they all care for him . So after the Relay Kakeru gives Naho a kiss on the cheek it was so cute . Kakeru gets Jealous of Suwa and snaps at Naho . I love these characters there all so great Hagita is one of my favorites. This is my favorite Manga series I can't wait to see what happens in the last one . I also watched the first episode of the Anime and it matches the manga very well .


No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive