Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Book review : The last stand of the new york institute Casandra clare SPOILERS

The Last Stand of the New York Institute (The Bane Chronicles, #9)The Last Stand of the New York Institute by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
August 4-16

Magnus meets Valentine in battle as the Circle attacks the Downworlders of New York City.

In the time of the Uprising, Valentine’s Circle goes after Downworlders in New York...and the Shadowhunters of the Institute must decide whether to join him, or fight with Magnus and his kind. This is the first time Magnus sees Jocelyn, Luke, and Stephen—but not the last. It is not long before Jocelyn seeks him out

Review : This story was really interesting this is when valentines's circle started out and valentine takes this werewolf family and there was a lot of death that day . Tessa was in this story and Jocelyn comes to magnus with Clary to remove her to see shadowhunter world I really enjoyed this story .

Quotes:
Maryse: I am fighting for a better world for myself and my son.
Magnus: I have no interest in the world you want or in your doubteless repellent brat, I might add.”

I don't remember ordering the bride of an evil maniac," said Magnus. "It was definitely beef and broccoli. What about you, Tessa? Did you order the bride of an evil maniac?”

“You are interfering in my business, warlock."
Magnus spat blood into his face. "You are torturing a child in my city, Shadowhunter. [...] I thought we were playing a game where we said what the other person was and what we were doing." Magnus told him. "Did I get it wrong? Can I guess again? are you breaking your own sacred Laws, asshole?”

“If you don't want them to find you, changing your last name seems a fairly elementary first step. Trust me, I'm an expert. I've watched a lot of spy movies.

Jocelyn and Clary Fray,” said Magnus. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“you realize that by standing as you are, everyone will think we are kissing. And that is terribly embarrassing for me. I have much better taste in men.

“I am," said Tessa. "I am Theresa Gray, daughter of a Greater Demon and Elizabeth Gray, who was born Adele Starkweather, one of your kind. I was the wife of William Herondale, who was the head of the London Institute, and I was the mother of James and Lucie Herondale. Will and I raised our Shadowhunter children to protect by the Laws of the Clave and Covenant, and to keep to the Accords.”


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive