Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Books I was not sure about but love

Thirteen reasons why by jay Asher a book about a girl who kills herself and gives tapes i wasn't to sure I used the audio book and it was so cool I loved it its one of my favorite contemporary.

Divergent by Veronica Roth I wasn't to sure cause everyone loves this series but I just finished it recently and omg I love four and tris .

The last lecture school books suck but this one did not its about a man dying giving life lessons love it .


The host by Stephanie Meyer me and this book did not get along  for awhile but I loved the trailer and was like I need to read this and I feel in love with the world the relationships Mel and Jared Wanda and Ian Mel and Wanda the best .

Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins I had this book on my shelf for awhile and it's cheese cover was like chick lit but I was in the mood for something girly and awww I loved this book anna and st. Clair I call him by his last name cause I can't spell that I loved it .

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive