Friday, August 09, 2013

A to Z bookish survey

A- Author you've read the most books from
Richelle mead I've read all of her vampire academy series I love her writing style 

B- best sequel ever  shadow kiss the third in the vampire academy series catching fire by Suzanne Colins 

C- currently reading onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

D-  drink of choice while reading?   tea 

E- ereader or physical book ?  I have iBooks on my iPad so I do get them but I prefer physical books .

F- fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school  . Adrian from vampire academy dameon from obsidian 

G- glad you gave this book a chance 
Clockwork angel by Cassandra Clare  I had tried reading this book so many times but I loved it it was so good .

H- hidden gem book  before I die by Jenny downham this book was so sad I've never heard allot of people talk about it was one of my favorites last year .

I - important moment in reading life  discovering goodreads I'm was like I'm not alone geeking out on books . And going to book signing and well starting my blog .

K- kinds of books you won't read  erotic books they gross me out 

L- longest book you've read the host by Stephanie Meyer  with  652 pages it was big but I read it with the audio book 

M- Major book hangover because of. The fault of our stars by John green I just can't pick anything up.

N- Number or bookcase you own  i have one big one and one small one .

O- one book you have read multiple times . Twilight series 

P- preferred place to read in my bed on the car 
Q- quote that inspires you/ gives you all the feels from the book you read

R - reading regret  not going to book conventions :(

S- series you started but need to finish morganvile vampires Rachel Caine 
Percy Jackson series Rick riordan 

T- three all your all time  favorite books 
Vampire academy the fault of our stars divergent 

U- unapologetic fangirl for  richelle mead I love her writing and I always fall the guys she writes 

V- very excited for this release than the others  the transfer a divergent story by verionica  Roth I just can't wait for more of four .

W- worst bookish habit  I don't have one 

X- marks the spot start at the left of your shelf and pick the 27 book  city of fallen angels by Cassandra Clare 

Y- your latest book purchase. The fifth wave by Rick Yancy 

Z-zzz snacher book last book that kept you up say late the fault of our stars soooooooo good 


This was so much fun you should try it. 


No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive