Sunday, December 15, 2013

2013 end of the year book survey


1. Best Book You Read In 2013? (If you have to cheat — you can break it down by genre if you want or 2013 release vs. backlist

Fangirl  by rainbow  rowell  I loved this book  oh the  feels  with this  book 


2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?

Grim  fairy  tales  vol  1   I saw it at the  library   and the pictures  were  very  raunchy   I was disappointed  

3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2013? 

The  host  by Stephanie  meyer   I  had  been putting off the book for years  but this book was awesome  it made me  cry  I loved it  .

4. Book you read in 2013 that you recommended to people most in 2013?

The  fault  of  our stars  by  John green  oh my  god this book was amazing   I would recommend it  to  everyone  

5. Best series you discovered in 2013?

The  lux  series  Jennifer  L  armentrout  sexy  aliens hell  yeah  

 6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2013?

Katie  macgary  I read   pushing the limits  and  loved her  writing  style  

7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?


Steampunk  I read clockwork angel  by casandra  clare  it  was cool  

8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2013?


Ten  by  gretchen  mcneel   this  book was a awesome  thriller   I couldnt  put it  down  read it  

 9. Book You Read In 2013 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?

I'm going to pick  fangirl  again  cause well I so  was to read it again

10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2013?

Nantucket  blue  awesome cover  so cute  and beachy  



11. Most memorable character in 2013?

Levi from  fangirl  levi  is the kind of  guy  i'd  date  he's sweet and  cool  and totally  nice  and he can make a mean latte  .

 12. Most beautifully written book read in 2013?

The art of letting go by anna  bloom  this book was amazing  so  beautiful

13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2013? 

hmm  the fault of our stars  it made  me   cry  so hard  but  it made me realize  things about love and life.


14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2013 to finally read?  

Divergent by  veronica  roth  I  think of  the dystopian  books I have read  this series is my  favorite to the world the romance the characters all awesome 

15. Favorite /Quote From A Book You Read In 2013?

I don't trust anybody . Not anybody . And the more that I care about someone , the more sure I  they're going to get tired of me and take off  -  Fangirl  by rainbow  rowll

16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2013?

The  Host  by  Stephanie  meyer  the longest  

Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story the  shortest  

both  great books 

 17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers! 

The ending  of  the fault of  our stars  if you read this book you know  I wanted to cry and scream 


18. Favorite Relationship From A Book You Read In 2013 (be it romantic, friendship, etc).

The  friendship  between  katy  and  dee in  the lux  series  I just love it 

19. Favorite Book You Read in 2013 From An Author You’ve Read Previously

Bloodlines by richelle  mead   the first of the spin off was so cool you got to see the alchmist  world .

20. Best Book You Read In 2013 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else:

The host  people  kept  telling me to read it and I was like  I cant get past chapter  1 I will say it is  slow to start  but  I was so loving this  book  and was so attached .

21. Genre You Read The Most From in 2013?

I  read allot of  fantasy  

22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2013?

Agustus  waters  the fault of our stars oh my god  I love  him  

23. Best 2013 debut you read? 

Nantucket  blue  lelia  howland  perfect  beach read


24. Most vivid world/imagery in a book you read in 2013?

The  divergent  world  

25. Book That Was The Most Fun To Read in 2013?

Is  everyone hanging out  without  me by mindy kaling  it was funny  

26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2013?

The  fault of our  stars  by john green  oh my god  no words 





 




No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive