Sunday, January 19, 2014

Book review - Wake Lisa McMann


Wake (Dream Catcher, #1)Wake by Lisa McMann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

read  January   07  -  19

Sumarry -
For seventeen-year-old Janie, getting sucked into other people's dreams is getting old. Especially the falling dreams, the naked-but-nobody-notices dreams, and the sex-crazed dreams. Janie's seen enough fantasy booty to last her a lifetime.
She can't tell anybody about what she does they'd never believe her, or worse, they'd think she's a freak. So Janie lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn't want and can’t control.
Then she falls into a gruesome nightmare, one that chills her to the bone. For the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else's twisted psyche. She is a participant.





This review contains spoilers !




Review-
Janie is not like everyone she has other peoples dreams she doesn't know when it happens but it does Janie just wants to to be normal and not have other peoples dreams and nightmares and then there is cable she has his dream allot him and Janie get close but when she tells him about what she can do he is gone allot and selling drugs supposedly  and hooking up with a cheerleader supposedly okay so cable is working with the police to bust a drugdeal  I really loved this book Janie finds allot more about the dream thing when an old lady dies  and starts helping her control her dreams loved it .


Quote
That was my goth stage where I decided I'd never get the girl of my dreams  because of my scars. Not to mention the hairstyle . But then she slammed a door handle into my gut. And when a girl does that to a boy, it means she likes him.
Page 177


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive