Friday, October 10, 2014

book review : Indigo spell by richelle mead

The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

August 4- october 10


Summary -
Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets--and human lives."
In the aftermath of a forbidden moment that rocked Sydney to her core, she finds herself struggling to draw the line between her Alchemist teachings and what her heart is urging her to do. Then she meets alluring, rebellious Marcus Finch--a former Alchemist who escaped against all odds, and is now on the run. Marcus wants to teach Sydney the secrets he claims the Alchemists are hiding from her. But as he pushes her to rebel against the people who raised her, Sydney finds that breaking free is harder than she thought. There is an old and mysterious magic rooted deeply within her. And as she searches for an evil magic user targeting powerful young witches, she realizes that her only hope is to embrace her magical blood--or else she might be next.


THIS  REVIEW  CONTAINS  SPOILERS  !





review- This book was awesome Sydney was a badass witch and I was screaming at her at some points with adrian like you like him he likes you now be together so in this book there is a witch that is sucking life out of other witches and it's mrs . terwilliger's sister this isn't good and then sydney has to go to a wedding Sonya's in fact I'm so happy that sonya got married oh and rose was there good to her in guardian action . so Adrian is trying to convince sydney that she loves him and I know she does and she's looking for marcus and she finds him and he keeps telling her that she needs to break the tattoo and she doesn't want to . Her and Adrian are trying to warn other girls about the soul sucking witch and they go to the bed and breakfast where mrs. terwilliger's sister is staying which I thought was idiotic I mean she could be there and suck her soul out and she keeps going into Sydney's dreams . sydney and adrian raise a dragon that scene was so funny and it turns out that the first people that the dragon see's and it was sydney and adrian there dragon parents hahaha . she had to seduce ian and get her snuck in and she uses a invisible spell she hits a fire ball at the computer . She finds out the alchemist have been working with the warriors of the light I knew it all a long she breaks the tattoo and in her dream with adrian she shows him the dress and they start making out and oh my god and then she wakes up and she know it was a mistake oh and jill saw it all . sydney car blows up and her necklace was inside and it burt her oh the girl at the bed and breakfast she has been soul sucking she even hurt veronica sydney attacks her sets her teachers house on fire and then we find out angeline and tray have been hooking up what a witch I kind of guessed that though . she decides to go to mexico but on last minute she decides not to go oh and she goes to adrian and awww it's so sweet oh and then zoe shows up this ought to be good ,this one was my favorite so far.

favorite quotes-

Let me get this straight . The future of our relationship hinged on advice from a fifteen-year old girl , a probally untrue story from a one - eyed chihuahua trainer , and me unromantically - yet skillfully - kissing you on top of silver-ware and china ? yep , I said . page 395

“Whatever happened to the dragon?"

I mustered my primmest tone. "He has a name, you know."

Adrian pulled back and gave me a curious look. "I didn't know, actually. What'd you decide on?"

"Hopper." When Adrian laughed, I added, "Best rabbit ever. He'd be proud to know his name is being passed on."
"Yes, I'm sure he would. Did you name the Mustang too?"
"I think you mean the Ivashkinator."

He stared at me in wonder. "I told you I loved you, right?
"Yes," I assured him. "Many times.”


“I sent a quick text to Adrian: I have a hickey! You can’t ever kiss me again. I honestly hadn’t expected him to be awake this early, so I was surprised to get a response: Okay. I won’t kiss you on your neck again.

So typical of him. No! You can’t ever kiss me ANYWHERE. You said you were going to keep your distance.

I’m trying, he wrote back. But you won’t keep your distance from me.

I didn’t dignify that with a response.”

You made me summon a dragon ! I exclaimed I most certainly did not , she responded Callistanas are a type of demon . I froze A demon well she amended . A very minor and generally benign kind . I didn't reply for a while Sydney ? are you there ? you had me summon a demon , I replied , voice stiff . you know how I feel about evil and the supernatural . You spent all this time trying to convince me that the magic we do is all for some greater good in the battle against evil , and yet you made me summon a creature of hell. Creature of hell ? she snorted . Hardly . you know nothing about demons . I told you it's benign , didn't I ? callstatans can be very useful . they'll warn you if dark magic is nearby and will even defend you if you're attacked - not that they can do much damage . I wasn't buying it . If they're so useful , then why don't you have one ? oh , well I'm at a level where I can sense dark magic on my own . That , and - if you'll forgive my language - callistanas are a real pain in the ass. they make the most irritating noise when they're hungry . Cats are more than adequate for my needs. page 280



View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive