Monday, March 16, 2015

Book review- Athena Grey-Eyed Goddess by George O'connor

Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess (Olympians, #2)Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess by George O'Connor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Summary -  Boom! Pow! Crash!

Greek Gods as you’ve never seen them before!

The strong, larger-than-life heroes of the Olympians can summon lightning, control the sea, turn invisible, or transform themselves into any animal they choose. Superheroes? No! Greek gods. The ancient pantheon comes to explosive life in this new series where myth meets comic books. Epic battles, daring quests, and terrible monsters await readers within the pages of these books.

Volume 2, Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess, is the tale of the goddess of wisdom and war, recounting her many adventures




 Review - I loved this one so far this one is my favorite I love Athena's story she is the god of wisdom and of course the art is amazing in these graphic novels I also loved that there were other stories than Athena like Medusa and Perseus.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive