Sunday, March 15, 2015

Book review- Zeus king of the gods by George O'Connor

Zeus: King of the GodsZeus: King of the Gods by George O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book review Zeus by george o'connor March 14-15Summary- George O'Connor is a Greek mythology buff and a classic superhero comics fan, and he's out to remind us how much our pantheon of superheroes (Superman, Batman, the X-Men, etc) owes to mankind's ORIGINAL superheroes: the Greek pantheon. In OLYMPIANS, O'Connor draws from primary documents to reconstruct and retell classic Greek myths. But these stories aren't sedate, scholarly works. They're action-packed, fast-paced, high-drama adventures, with monsters, romance, and not a few huge explosions. O'Connor's vibrant, kinetic art brings ancient tales to undeniable life, in a perfect fusion of super-hero aesthetics and ancient Greek mythology.Volume 1 of OLYMPIANS, ZEUS: King OF THE GODS, introduces readers to the ruler of the Olympian Pantheon, telling his story from his boyhood to his ascendance to supreme power. Review-I loved this graphic novel I loved the story of Zeus in graphic form the art was amazing I would check out this. I loved seeing story of Zeus and kronos it was fun reading this I love reading about Greek gods . I was hooked reading this

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive