Saturday, July 11, 2015

Book review : Growing up By Arianna Godoy *spoilers*

Growing Up (My Wattpad Love, #2)Growing Up by Ariana Godoy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

July 7-7

Summary - I want to grow up" Did you say it when you were a kid? I know I did. Have you regretted growing up at some point in your life? Have you wished you could be a careless child once again? I know you have. Everyone has.

The more you grow the bigger the challenges, the obstacles, the pain. Life gets serious. You get serious. You forget to smile at the morning sun shining down your face. You are too absorved by your problems to notice the beautiful world surrounding you.

And when life gets hard, you wish more than anything to turn back in time and be that small child who did not know anything when he said "I want to grow up"

Review - I loved the squeal to my wattpad love it was cute but still had wow moments so Evan and her are dating and it's all good and dandy when it comes to Jane I hate this Bit*ch pretty sure she's a sex addict . But I loved the cute moments when they would all just hang out and watch movies oh and Jason said he was into laura the scene with the banana ahahah so funny . And then there is Shane they were avoiding each other for awhile and when Evan finds out he's in love with her he tries to get Jules to stop hanging out with him shut up Evan I like you but shut up you don't tell people who they can or can't hang out with even though Shane does like Jules. Shane ends up kissing her when him and jordan prank everyone and she kisses back and she tells Evan and he's pissed I mean I would be to but he forgives her but when it comes to Jules birthday it ends bad when Jules finds out Evan lost his virginity to Jane I really hated her at this point and they break up and around christmas time Evan's sister comes to Jules to tell her she might be pregnant oh my god and then Evan is at the house and she does love him but then Evan and shane get in a fight but I loved the story .

Favorite quotes-
Jason , feeling are not controllable , I retorted , they are not thoughts or words they are invisible emotions you cannnot control no matter how bad you try .

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive