Thursday, July 09, 2015

Book review : my wattpad love *Spoilers*

My Wattpad Love (My Wattpad Love #1)My Wattpad Love by Ariana Godoy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

July 6-7
Julie has always been the shy type. Her world changes when she finds wattpad, a very popular ebook community. She becomes addicted to it and even starts posting her own stories. But are friends, fans and votes all she will get from this site? Or is it possible to find love as well

Review - I loved this story it was so cute Jules is obsessed with wattpad if you don't know what wattpad is it's this online site where people write stories it's a fun site . But when she gets a mean comment she writes back and it's a guy they write back and forth and actually start to become friends but Jules wants to know more about Evan they finally talk on the phone and then video chat which was so cute he calls her mrs. strawberry and ends up giving her a strawberry necklace and then there is shane who I didn't like to start but I ended up liking . I also loved her friends Jason and Laura I didn't like how Evan would treat her in some parts like in one part he wants her to stay away and then he would push her away they would kiss and maybe it's cause of his past but it did end up very cute and he opened up allot so I highly recommend it .
Favorite Quote-
Whatever , but the next time you appear on my window in the middle of the night and ask me for condoms . I will murder you and feed you to the dog ,


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive