Saturday, February 20, 2016

Book review : PUCKED By Helena Hunting SPOILERS

PUCKED (Pucked, #1)PUCKED by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Febuary 9- 15

With a famous NHL player for a step-brother, Violet Hall is well acquainted with the playboy reputation many hockey stars come with. She’s smart enough to steer clear of those hot, well-built boys with unparalleled stamina. That is until she meets the legendary team captain—Alex Waters.

Violet isn’t interested in his pretty, beat-up face, or his rock-hard six-pack abs. But when Alex inadvertently obliterates Violet’s previous misapprehension regarding the inferior intellect of hockey players, he becomes more than just a hot body with a face to match.

In what can only be considered a complete lapse in judgment, Violet finds out just how good Alex is with the hockey stick in his pants. But what starts out as a one-night stand, quickly turns into something more. Post-night of orgasmic magic, Alex starts to call, and text, and e-mail and send extravagant—and quirky—gifts, making him difficult to ignore, and even more difficult not to like.

The problem is, the media portrays Alex as a total player, and Violet doesn’t want to be part of the game. 18+

Review- I loved this book it was so cute and funny Violet is dragged to her step brother's Hockey game and there she meets Alex who is a hockey player who has reputation that isn't exactly true Alex and Violet get talking and she kisses him she goes back to her hotel and he calls her she thought it was buck so she embarrass herself and she goes to his hotel room and they hook up twice . She leaves and Alex really likes Violet and he calls her when she gets back home Alex starts sending things to Violet and it's so cute . Violet thinks Alex is a play boy and he hooks up with a bunch of puck bunnies but they talk that he really isn't a playboy that's just how it looks in the media they go on an amazing first date and she plays air hockey with him and she spends the night . She decides to surprise Alex at his game but he gets kicked out so she goes into the locker room and they kind of end up hooking up and the whole hockey team including Violet's stepbrother end up seeing what's going on after some yelling from Buck he punches Alex and Alex tells everyone that violet's his girlfriend . Violet meets Alex's family his mother I wasn't a fan his dad was cool his sister ends up going out with Buck which I didn't see coming . Alex's manager want's Alex to keep his relationship quiet what a DICK , Alex asks Violet to move in with him and she agrees and at the game is when it all goes to hell they win but Alex tells the media that Violet is just a friend oh god Alex so dumb . Alex loves Violet he fires his manger and is determined to get her back she moves out of her parents place and she is sad and broken but in a interview Alex tells Violet he loves her and she goes to the game and he tells her again they kiss and there back together she does finally end up moving in with Alex and he proposes to her it was amazing I loved this book onto the next one .
Quotes-
“What is that?” The question is inane. But, honestly, what the fuck am I supposed to do with this? Alex chuckles nervously. As is appropriate since I’m holding his dick and I’m clearly not sane. “I mean, I know what it is. Obviously. Do you have some kind of . . . disorder? Like elephantiasis of the penis or something?” I did not say that out loud. “It’s not that big.” His erection slides in my grip. I can’t stop staring. My thumb and middle finger must have a good inch or more before they can meet. I squeeze to see if it helps bring them closer together. It doesn’t. What it does is make Alex groan, and that, oh holy monster of cock, is one hot noise.”

“I don’t like big weddings.” Her panic is clear. “All those people make me nervous. I’ll mess up the vows and say something inappropriate.”
“It doesn’t have to be big. It can be just the two of us if you want. We can wait until next summer—or the one after if a year isn’t long enough. We can get married up here by a justice of the peace on the end of the dock at sunset. A damn Rastafarian can perform the ceremony if that’s what you want. I don’t care about the wedding part. All I want to be is connected to you in the most significant way possible. I want you as my wife.”

“What's going on here?" Buck asks just as loudly, gesturing wildly with his giant, hairy knuckled hands.
"I'm sucking his dick," I say sarcastically. Sometimes I wish my mouth didn't have a faulty connection to my brain allowing everything to come out unfiltered.
Alex coughs, his fingers twitching on my hip, and Buck's face turns an unnatural shade of red. This is such an odd situation; the awkwardness causes me to continue to spew idiocy.
"Fine, you got me. I wasn't sucking his dick. We were fucking each other's mouths with our tongues. This is otherwise referred to as kissing, but mouth fucking sounds way dirtier, so I'm gonna go with that.”

I’m so pucked. There’d better be a support group for hockey hookers.”





No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive