Friday, January 06, 2017

Book review kiss him, not me vol 2

Kiss Him, Not Me!, Vol. 2Kiss Him, Not Me!, Vol. 2 by Junko
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book review : Kiss him not me vol 2

January 4-6 Hi there! It's Kae again.When I go to school every day, it feels like I’m walking into a real life dating game. Four of the hottest guys in my school are with me everywhere I go!The school festival is coming up and I’ve been put in charge of making the boys outfits for a cosplay cafĂ©. Do you know what this means? That’s right, I get to see them all in costume! I have lived for this day, and this day alone. I’m brimming with excitement to go full-throttle fujoshi on those boys! But wait! Last night before the festival, Igarashi-kun was acting kind of weird, wasn’t he?And now, it’s the day of the event and crazy things keep happening to me with these four beautiful boys! My heart won’t stop pounding! This is way too real for me. I want to go back to my fantasies

Review : The second vol was very cute Kae class is doing a cossplay cafe and she is making the costumes and shes overwelled so the guys help out . Igarshi likes kae and he says he wants to go with her just him and her to the festival but Nana and shinomia aren't cool with that mutisumi says they can make schedule so they all get time with Kae and Kae is freaking out cause she's not use to this kind of stuff there was a lot that happened with the guys a kae freaks out and runs off and she's assaulted by some other guys but then her friends show up to help . In the next part was Kae decides to go to a anime convention and has the guys come along and they all have to get kae the BL books I love these guys and kae meets a new character cosplaying who helped Kae and it turns out she goes to her school she was cosplaying as a guy can't wait to read the rest of the series .






No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive