Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Book Review : Hard wired Megan Erickson SPOILERS

Hard Wired (Cyberlove, #3)Hard Wired by Megan Erickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

March 30-31

My FallenCon agenda is simple: sit on a couple of panels and let people meet the real me. Jesse Garvy—mod of a famous Twitch channel and, if I ever come out of my shell, future vlogger. I definitely didn’t plan to sleep with a moody tattooed fan-artist, but he’s gorgeous and can’t keep his hands off me. There's a first time for everything, and my first time with a guy turns out to be the hottest experience of my life.

But the next day, I find out my moody fan-artist is Ian Larsen AKA Cherry—someone I've known online for years. And he'd known exactly who I was while shoving me up against that wall. Before I figure out whether to be pissed or flattered, the con ends.

Now we're back online, and he's acting like nothing happened. But despite the distance between us, and the way he clings to the safety of his online persona, we made a real connection that night. I don't plan to let him forget

Review : This book is was so cute I love this series this book is about Garvy aka Jesse and Cherry aka Ian I didn't see Cherry being a guy . Cherry and Garvy are asked by Kai to talk at a convention because he can't go cause of social anxiety . Jesse meets Ian and they start talking and flirting they go to this party and they end up having some sexy times . Ian wants to tell Jesse he is just having trouble because Ian has two kinda persona's and when Jesse finds out he isn't to happy but after the panel Jesse goes to Ian's room and they talk and end up having sex and after Ian leaves without telling Jesse . Jesse is disappointed in Ian but they end up talking . Ian wants to go to an art school in California and gets an interview . Jesse ends up going on a date and Ian flirts with him the entire time when Jesse is out with another guy so they talk and have phone sex . Jesse's parents use him a lot for money and he has trouble saying no to them . I really love Jesse and Ian there both really interesting characters Ian has a popular tumblr where he does art and we find out he drew Jesse with the #unrequited Ian has this persona to protect himself . Ian ends up visiting Jesse after his interview with the art school they hang out and have sex Ian makes Jesse a channel art cause Jesse is going to start a youtube channel . There is this rumor with this douche twitch gamer talking all this shit about Ian and Jesse is concerned but Ian isn't and that makes Jesse mad Ian goes back home and there going to another convention but Ian has hardly talked to Jesse but Jesse finally stands up to his parents and when Ian is a no show at the panel and the dick gamer starts talking shit Jesse looses it and Ian shows up and sees what's going on he got into the art school and there going to be living together this book was so cute I loved it I can't wait till the next one .
Quotes:
Anyway, Kai had a super-hot boyfriend who’d been clear he’d pound my face if I even looked at Kai the wrong way. So that had killed the crush

He wore a black tank, which showed off his slender tattooed arms and a pair of skintight leather pants with boots that buckled up to his knees. His shaggy black hair nearly fell over his eyes, but I could see he had a nose ring and tiny silver hoops lining at least one ear. He held an unlit cigarette between full lips. Fuck. And now I was looking at his lips.

Cerise was sultry and gothic and mysterious, which was why he had so many followers on Tumblr and DeviantArt. The real Ian had zero charm and was easily startled by the attention of strangers.

“I’m paranoid you’re fucking with my head, and I still wish I could kiss away your sadness before getting your clothes off.

My real name is Ian. My other online persona is Cerise, which means Cherry in French.” “You have an odd obsession with fruit.”


didn’t recognize it from a game—maybe a movie? The blond curls, the blue eyes, the… No. I blinked. I had to be fucking imagining this shit. Scrambling for something that would show me my reflection, I settled on my phone camera. My eyes darted between my phone and the computer screen as my stomach flipped. There was no denying the fucking drawing labeled as a Cerise original was me. Me. My face.


You can just be you, who I’m totally fucking falling for.”

This is why you’ll always be my sweet little cinnamon roll. Jesse: … Jesse: You’re the weirdest person ever, and still my most favorite human. I swear.

Hey, you—” Catcalls exploded in the room as I cut him off with a kiss, brushing our lips together firmly but briefly, before draping an arm around his shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder, crossed one leg over the other, and heaved a big sigh. “Sorry I’m late,” I said,

Jesse wouldn’t have stood up to his mom and Lyrix in the same week without your influence. You must have some magical confidence-building dick, Ian.


That’s, uh, my claim on your heart,” I said. “Because I love you, and you love me. I do accept you. All of you. So, happy birthday.”



No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive