Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Book Review : To all the boys I've loved before Jenny han SPOILERS

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
April 4-5 Lara Jean keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her.They aren't love letters that anyone else wrote for her, these are ones she's written. One for every boy she's ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she can pour out her heart and soul and say all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control.Review : When Lara Jean falls for a guy and is done being in love with them she use to write them letters not to send but a kinda peace of mind . Lara Jean's older sister is going to college and she ends up breaking up with her boyfriend Josh who Lara Jean use to like . Then one day her former friend / crush Peter comes up to her and asks about the letter and it turns out the letters got out even the one to Josh she ends up telling Josh that Peter is her boyfriend and then they beginning fake dating until Lara Jean develops real feelings for Peter and Josh ends up kissing her and her sister is back and she finds out about Josh kissing Lara Jean this book was so cute I love Peter and Lara Jean at a ski trip Peter and Lara Jean end up kissing in a hot tub and it gets spread around and Lara Jean is mad at the end of the year she ends up writing peter a letter this book was cute and funny and I'm loving the second book .
“Love is scary: it changes; it can go away. That's the part of the risk. I don't want to be scared anymore.” 

“It's not like in the movies. It's better, because it's real.” 

“I’ve never gotten a love letter before. But reading these notes like this, one after the other, it feels like I have. It’s like . . . it’s like there’s only ever been Peter. Like everyone else that came before him, they were all to prepare me for this. I think I see the difference now, between loving someone from afar and loving someone up close. When you see them up close, you see the real them, but they also get to see the real you. And Peter does. He sees me, and I see him.”


It was at that exact moment that I saw Peter walking down the hall toward me. He looked so good. He deserved his own background music.” 

“If you make Josh’s dumb white- chocolate cranberry cookies and not my fruitcake ones, it’s over.”

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive