Monday, July 31, 2017

Book review Vampires scones and edmund herondale Cassandra clare SPOILERS

Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale (The Bane Chronicles, #3)Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

June 28- 29

When immortal warlock Magnus Bane attends preliminary peace talks between the Shadowhunters and the Downworlders in Victorian London, he is charmed by two very different people: the vampire Camille Belcourt and the young Shadowhunter, Edmund Herondale. Will winning hearts mean choosing sides?

Review : I loved this short story we Meet Edmund Herondale Will's father and we get to see him and his wife meet which was very sweet and then they get engaged and Edmund has to leave the shadowhunter world and Magnus was very fond of him I really love the Herondale men .

Quotes

“I shall never eat duck again. I cannot believe I used to like duck. The duck betrayed me.

Excuse me, Bane?" said Roderick Morgenstern. "Are you attending?"
"I'm so sorry," Magnus said politely. "Somebody incredibly attractive just came into the room, and I ceased to pay attention to a word you were saying.

“Years later Magnus would return to London and Camille Belcourt's side, and find it not all that he had dreamed. Years later another desperate Herondale boy with blue, blue eyes would come to his door, shaking with the cold of the rain and his own wretchedness, and this one Magnus would be able to help.”

“Flirting? We were merely indulging in a little risqué conversation," Magnus said, offended.
"When I begin to flirt, I assure you the entire room will know. My flirtations cause sensations.

No fewer than four of my esteemed elders told me I was on no account to ever converse with you, so I vowed that I would know you. My name is Edmund Herondale. May I ask your name? They reffered to you only as 'that disgraceful one-warlock show.”


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive