Monday, July 31, 2017

Book review : The Midnight Heir Cassandra Clare SPOILERS

The Midnight Heir (The Bane Chronicles #4)The Midnight Heir by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

June 29-29
Magnus thought he would never return to London, but he is lured by a handsome offer from Tatiana Blackthorn, whose plans—involving her beautiful young ward—are far more sinister than Magnus even suspects. In London at the turn of the century, Magnus finds old friends, and meets a very surprising young man . . . the sixteen-year-old James Herondale.

Review : This one has been my favorite one so far Magnus meets James Herondale . Will and tessa's son and hes a rough one he believes he is damned and we got to see Jem, Tessa and will all together and James thinking he's king of the ducks ha . And then we have the lightwoods crazy sister who wants Magnus to kill five shadowhunters wtf but I loved this story .

Quotes : “Do stop flirting with my husband," said Tessa.
"I shall not," Magnus declared, "but I will pause briefly so that I may catch up on your news.”


“Then I lost him for a brief period of time, and by the time I caught up with him, he had wandered into Hyde Park, waded into the Serpetine, spread his arms wide, and was shouting, 'Ducks, embrace me as your king


“Let me say to you what I said once, in an entirely different context to Catherine the Great," Magnus declared. "My dear lady, you cannot afford me,and also, please leave that horse alone. Good night.”


The boy's eyes went to him, and a shock passed through Magnus. They were not Will's eyes, the eyes Magnus remembered being as blue as a night sky in Hell, eyes Magnus has seen both despairing and tender.
This boy has shining golden eyes, like crystal glass filled brimful with crisp white wine and held up to catch the light of a blazing sun. If his skin was luminous, his eyes were radiant. Magnus could not imagine these eyes as tender. The boy was very, very lovely, but his was a beauty like that of Helen of Troy might have had once, disaster written in every line. The light of his beauty made Magnus think of cities burning

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive