Thursday, February 20, 2014

Book review - allegiant by veronica Roth

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Allegiant by Veronica Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read from December 20 - February 20


Summary -   The faction-based society that Tris Prior once believed in is shattered—fractured by violence and power struggles and scarred by loss and betrayal. So when offered a chance to explore the world past the limits she’s known, Tris is ready. Perhaps beyond the fence, she and Tobias will find a simple new life together, free from complicated lies, tangled loyalties, and painful memories.

But Tris’s new reality is even more alarming than the one she left behind. Old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningless. Explosive new truths change the hearts of those she loves. And once again, Tris must battle to comprehend the complexities of human nature—and of herself—while facing impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice, and love.



This review contains spoilers !



Review - The last book in the divergent series is told in tris and Tobias point of view I loved that it was in both point of view it was interesting  to see the what was in both there heads so after insurgent we learned  that they wiped people's minds and there memories now Tobias mom is taking over  they know  they have to get out  so they get out of the city and go to the buro where tris's mom came from and we learn her mom went into dauntless when she was sixteen to learn Tobias also learns something about himself he's not divergent there are two typeGD and GP genetically damaged and genetically pure and Tobias is GD  and he thinks he's broken and tris keeps telling him that he doesn't need to lose  to the the test  that she loves him . Tris reads her mom journal when she was in the buro it was interesting I really loved this book it might be my favorite I know it's sad but I loved it Tobias works with this girl Nita he thinks that she wants the truth serum but she really wants the death serum and Uriah gets hurt he may never wake up at this point I was already sobbing I love Uriah  Tobias was arrested and tris is angry with him but eventually forgives him more happens in this book lots of work and this beautiful scene with Tobias and tris I loved that scene cause veronica Roth didn't focus on the sex part more the emotion part and I loved it . David wants to do another reset and tris has an idea to reset them  but she has to get to the weapons area well Caleb was sapose  to do it , it went down very bad   And I was sobbing I loved this book if you haven't read this series do so it's an amazing series I loved it .



Favorite quotes -

I sigh . it's  not a perfect situation  but when you have to choose between two bad options , you pick the one that saves people you love and believe in most you just do okay ? Page 388

And  I know   ,  without  being  told   ,  that's  what love does  ,   when  it's  right  - it  makes  you more  than  you were  ,  more than  you  thought  you  could  be .  page  414


Where have you been lately ? Christina says she wiggles her eyebrows . With four ? Doing a little ... Addition ? Multiplication ? I cover my face with my hands . That was the worst joke I've ever heard. Page 255


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive