Saturday, February 01, 2014

My fictional life tag

1.What fictional world would you live in?    -  Vampire   academy    world   Adrian  dugh  
2. What fictional being would you be?-   Shadowhunter   
3.What fictional animal/creature would you keep as a pet?-  Unicorn  do  I need to explain 
4.What fictional couple would be your Mom and Dad?  I'm  not sure  I've  read allot of  books  with parents  hmmm I'll have to think about that  
5.What fictional characters would be your brother and sister?-  Issy  and  alec   (mortal instruments ) 
6. Which fictional character would be your best friend? Cath  from  fangirl  we  would be  best  friends  cause  we're  both in fandoms 
7.Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close girl friends?-  Hazel   ( fault of our  stars)   Alice   cullen   going  old  school  ( twilight)    Rose  hathaway  (  vampire  academy)  
8.  choose  3  fictional  guy   characters to be  your  close friends  -     Agustus  waters  (TFIOS)   Levi  (  fangirl)   uriah  (divergent )  
9.What fictional character would be your girlfriend/boyfriend?-  now  in  book world  I  would be  a  book  skank  cause there  are so many  boys  that  I would love  but I'm  going to   have to  pick  Agustus   waters  (TFIOS)   sorry Adrian    gus  on   uses  cigarets  as  a metaphor   and  gus  is  so loveable  I wouldn't say no  to him  
10.What author would pen your story? I have so many  favorite  authors   but I'm going to have to say  John  green  cause really do  I have  to say  anymore to that  he's  awesome  



That  was  fun  tag  -  Christina  xoxo  booklovers  Happy  reading 

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive