Saturday, January 10, 2015

book review- never never by colleen hoover and tarryn fisher

Never Never (Never Never, #1)Never Never by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




This  review  contains  spoilers !



Book review - Never Never by Colleen hoover and tarryn fisher Summary- Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.Review- Oh my god this book was freaking amazing I read this book in a day that ending alone I need the next one like right now . Charlie and Silas wake up at school with no memory of who they are they try to piece the night before together there was blood in Silas bed . Charlie was cheating on Silas with a guy name brian Silas was doing the guidance consular . Silas is starting to like Charlie when they kiss he feels something for her but she won't admit it . Charlie's dad and Silas dad were in business together but now charlie's dad is in prison. I loved this book I just had to know what happend we really didn't get any idea what was happening charlie goes missing and silas goes to find her they get this letter from themselves they have lost there memory three time what the heck is going on I loved this book I can't wait to know what happens in the next .

Favorite Quotes- Knowing Charlie, she wouldn’t have gotten a tattoo unless it really meant something to her. It had to be something she knew she would never grow tired of.
Never stop loving.”

I know is if you’re going to cheat on Silas Nash it had better be with Ryan Gosling.”

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive