Monday, June 29, 2015

Book review : Bad for you Abbi glines *spoilers*

Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7)Bad for You by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


June 27 -28

Innocence isn’t meant for the addictive…The next sultry affair in the New York Times bestselling Sea Breeze Collection by Abbi Glines is unstoppably steamy.

Addiction is part of Krit Corbin’s nature—and women have always been his favorite obsession. But that’s the life of a lead singer in a band. He can have any woman he wants—anywhere, anytime. Well, except for one.

Blythe Denton is used to being alone. The minister’s family who raised her never accepted her as their own, and the cruel minister’s wife made sure Blythe understood just how unworthy she was of love. So when she finally gets the chance to live by herself, Blythe takes it and moves into an apartment building with a loud upstairs neighbor who keeps throwing parties all night long.

It’s during one such party when Krit opens the door to find his new neighbor standing there. Blythe wants him to turn down the music, but he convinces her to stay. She’s nothing like the women who parade in and out of his apartment, but Krit can’t resist her—her brown hair, cute glasses, and sexy innocence is too much for him to ignore.

Determined to win Blythe over, Krit Corbin may have just found his biggest addiction yet.


Review - I loved this one so much Krit oh my god swoon I have my thing for bad boy characters and he's on the list * fans self * I felt like I had allot of Blythe's Characteristis . She's very shy and not a big fan of crouds and she writes When she meets Krit they live in the same building and she's staring at him I was laughing my butt off . Krit has allot of problems of his own he's also obsessed with sex but wen he meets Blyth he's obsessed with her they hang out they eat together . Blythe works at the church where she meets Link who I now hate after finding out what he did but they go on two dates and Krit after awhile keeps a distance to her which was stupid because he has feeling for her but won't go there cause she is innocent but when she get's invitied to Daisy's party but she didn't tell Krit he's very surprised and he brought a guest Brit ugh I didn't like this girl and everyone is gaining up on Krit and Blythe sticks up for him oh she's really deep in this and she starts crying and leaves and Krit comforts her and then they kiss eeek oh my and he loves her but doesn't tell her yet she goes to his shows and it's so cute and they start doing sexy stuff and wow oh my I love the tattoos and piercings ;) when Brit tells Krit she's pregnant I was screaming like wtf and he tells Blythe and she's freaking out and then she finds out the Paster who she lived with had a heart attack and she goes with Link and Krit destroys his apartment and she doesn't connect with him for two weeks and then we find out that the preacher is HER REAL FATHER WTF I hate the dude . We also find out that Krit isn't the father of that baby cause she's four months what a bitch and Link he has a fiance what a dick I loved this story and Krit and Blythe together so cute together and I loved the song Krit wrote for Blythe .

Quotes - Are you done checking me out ? Because i'd hate to interrupt you

Most woman beg me to lick him , and I give it to you for free and you push me away , he said with a fake pout on his face . Your crazy. I giggled . I'm the good kind of crazy , though .


I've broken heart and left them in a trail behind me . But they only had me one night .
She owned my heart for years , then took it with her in her flight .


We are working! She was fine. You could see her. What the fuck is wrong with you? This is our job, asshole. You can't go doing shit like that when we have a packed house!"

Krit shoved him again. "Don't tell me what the fuck to do."

I had to stop them. This was about me. I wasn't sure why Krit had come offstage, but I knew it was about me. I had to fix this. I didn't want Krit fighting his best friend.

"Stop fucking shoving me, you pansy-ass motherfucker!" Green roared, and lunged for Krit.

I moved fast, putting up two hands and jumping in front of Krit to stop him. The force of impact when Green didn't stop hit me directly in the chest. It was as if someone had put a vacuum in my lungs and sucked all of the oxygen from the room. Nothing was getting in, and panic gripped me when I realized I couldn't breathe.

"Fuck!" Krit yelled, and his arms were around me. He was doing something to my chest as he begged me to breathe. I was trying to breathe. It wouldn't work.

"Baby, please breathe," he was pleading, and I wanted nothing more than to do that, but I couldn't. It hurt, and the terror that I was about to die settled over me.

"She got the air knocked out of her. She's gonna be okay," Matty said in a calmer voice.

And then the vacuum left, and the air I had been fighting for filled my chest as I gasped loudly and bent over. Krit was holding me against him as me muttered sweet things over and over while he rocked me back and forth.

"Take him out of here," Matty said.

I couldn't look up to see who he was talking to, but I grabbed Krit's arms to hold onto him in case they were talking about him.

"Not me, baby. I'm not leaving you," he said as his hand began running down my hair as if he were petting me. "Not going anywhere."

"When Krit is sure she's okay, he is going to beat the motherfucking hell out of you. Go with Legend and let him calm down first.”


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive