Sunday, June 28, 2015

Book review : Misbehaving by Abbi Glines * Spoilers*

MisbehavingMisbehaving by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

June 22-27

Remember rock-star Jax Stone's brother Jason from Breathe? Well now he's got his own story to tell...
Jason's had enough of living in his rock star brother's shadow. So when he sets off to Sea Breeze, Alabama, he's looking for a much deserved escape and a chance to blow of some envious steam. But falling for the local bad girl was definitely not the plan. And as the two enjoy some naughty fun in the Alabama sun, Jason learns that though Jax is the musician in the family, he too can just as easily rock someone's world.

*****


Review - Now Jess wasn't a character I didn't think I would like but I did like her once I was in her head and Jason I love him he was stupid at times but I still loved him . So Jess and Jason meet in a very interesting way Jess was just done bashing her ex's car and she was running with a bat and she sees a car and that's how Jason and Jess meet and ever since then he couldn't stop thinking about her he also didn't know Jess was Rock's cousin until they all met up at Live Bay . Jess takes Jason swimming ileagly of course and then Jason takes Jess to go skinny dipping and then they hook up very nice . Jason and Jess are from two different worlds Jason is rich and Jess her mom is a stripper . But they end up breaking up after a trip to NYC and then they get back together after awhile Jess gets a job as a seamstress she likes sewing . Jason ends up seeing her at live Bay with Krit the lead singer of Jackdown and they are together I knew they wouldn't last they just liked hooking up with each other and Krit was obsessed with sex . But after awhile Jess realizes she can't be with Krit and then she goes back to Jason and she is happy again she finds out her mom is sick and she has to get a job as a stripper and oh god I felt so bad for her Jason and her break up and Krit and Jason end up in a fist fight and then Jason saves her and helps out they love each other when they finally say it I was crying so hard . I loved this one and I love all the gilmore girls comparisons from Jess's mom oh and I hated Jason's mom what a bitch she tried to pay Jess to stay away from her son I would punch her in the face still a great story .

Quotes-

Either you two go to your room , or i'm going to throw ice water on you both , I told them.

“If guys don't open doors for you, then they aren't worth your time.

Krit's gonna go apeshit,
Dewayne said in a singsong voice
Shut him up , I whispered to Rock.

Wanna dance ? I asked
No , Rock answered for him .
Hell yes , Dewayne replied
Stand up and I'll make you sit down ,
Rock warned him.
Dewayne just laughed and took a drink.
What are you doing , Jess ? Rock asked
Drinking , then dancing , I replied with a smile I didn't feel.
It's not like you , he replied .
No. It's exactly like me . This is me , Rock. I'm done pretending to be someone else . Now , Why can't Dewayne dance with me ? I asked , turning to pout at Dewayne who looked amused. Stop flirting with Dewayne , Rock said , annoyed.
I'm enjoying it . Please , let her continue , Dewayne said.



He could teach a Seduction 101 class . Or on the fastest way to get a woman naked .
Hmm , maybe , but it's cute , I teased .
Cute , huh ? Do I need to remind you of my sexiness ?
This time I laughed . Definitely not . I'm very aware .
Thought so . I'm hard to forget , he replied .



You're going to kill me or drive me insane . I can't seem to care . I'm looking forward to it , he said .


“I smashed all the windows in my ex-boyfriend’s truck.” “You did what?” I couldn’t have heard her correctly. That did not happen in real life. Country songs, yes. Real life, no way.

I had never expected to fall in love , but then , I never imagined anyone like Jess . She was one beautiful contradiction . The idea of letting someone else own my heart wasn't appealing . It sounded weak and foolish . Something meant for the words of a song . I was wrong . When I thought about my future now , Jess was all that I could see , and that was all I needed . I couldn't ask for more .






View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive