Friday, June 19, 2015

Book review : Because of Low By Abbi Glines *Spoilers*

Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)Because of Low by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

June 17-19
It’s steamy in the Gulf town of Sea Breeze. Physical attraction is the only way to beat the heat in this start to a series from bestselling, previously self-published author Abbi Glines.

Playboy Cage owns the apartment, and he hosts a revolving door of people, in and out, at all times. Most of them are long-legged hot girls who are never there more than a night or two. When Cage’s new roommate, Marcus, enters the picture, he’s just looking to nurse a broken heart. But there’s one particular semi-frequent regular who catches his eye.

Willow—“Low”—is the one Cage wants to marry. But the two of them are night and day, and Marcus can’t see how Low puts up with all of Cage’s womanizing. What she really needs is a real man....like good-looking and sensible Marcus. But that’s going to get real complicated and real messy—real fast.

Book review- This one is my favorite so far I loved hearing more about Marcus Hardy *Swoon* Marcus has come home because of family problems his dad cheated on his mom with a younger woman he works with . He's living with a guy who sleeps with allot of woman Cage is an interesting Character Then we meet Low cage's best friend who he tells people he's going to marry her she comes to the apartment crying and she always sleeps in cage's bed but she's not attracted to him . Marcus likes low and one day when Low is watching Larrissa who is adorable Marcus kisses her awww and then they go out on a date and this girl jess is always causing problems but Low does tell her off finally . Marcus brings Low to meet his mom and his dad didn't show of course cause he's a dick and Low was very good with them all I hated Low's sister she was a bitch and the baby daddy was twice her age . There was this scene where Low and marcus were getting very hot and heavy very nice *fan self* and he was doing something in the shower and low saw oh my freaking god . I really thought Cage was going to kill marcus when he found out but he didn't I love Marcus and Low together they are good for each other but holy shit I did not see this coming Low's sister is with Marcus's dad which Makes Larrisa Amanda and Marcus's sister ,holy shit and she goes to the house and comforts them and Marcus comes over and he thought she knew the entire time and broke up . Oh god so bad Low gets really sad but Marcus father tells him she didn't know and Marcus goes to low and she forgives him but she can't put her heart through that again I can see where she's coming from . But Cage tells low to give him another chance and Marcus leaves Low a vintage concert t-shirt awww so sweet and then they get back together and make love and I loved this book so much .

Quotes-

I love you.” My heart almost stopped beating in my chest.
She hadn’t spoken those words since the last time I held her in my arms.
“And you did leave me. But... but you came back. No one’s ever come back. They leave me and that’s it. They want to leave me. You didn’t. And you came back.” I wanted to stand up and reach across the table and jerk her into my arms but I wasn’t sure I could stand up just yet. I needed to hear everything she had to say.
“Yes, I came back. My heart never left you.”
“I miss you.”
This time I stood up and walked around the table.
“I miss you. Every second of every day,” I whispered. Her eyes followed me until I was inches from her.
“I trust you.”
I needed more than that.
“You trust me,” I repeated.
She nodded and her hand came up and caressed the side of my arm.
“I want to try again.”
Those were the words I needed to hear.”



Marcus , Please . The hand froze . I opened my eyes and started directly up into Cage's face . Did you just call me Marcus ?


Marcus Hardy was straight out of those gushy romance novels .



I'm not done here . I'm just beginning , Low . But I couldn't walk away again without that kiss.

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive