Wednesday, December 02, 2015

A christmas gift by Stella wilkinson *spoilers*

A Christmas GiftA Christmas Gift by Stella Wilkinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

November 28-December 1

Holly and Caleb had been best friends as children, growing up on the same street, but as teenagers they couldn't be further apart. When Caleb unexpectedly asked Holly to help him pick out a Christmas gift for his girlfriend, neither of them anticipated where it would lead.

Review - This was such a cute Christmas story it's short but I wished it was longer because I loved the whole boy next door girl next door thing this is about Holly and Caleb they use to be friends as kids but then Caleb joined this wolf pack thing but Caleb needed help getting a Christmas gift for his girlfriend amber so he asked Holly for help but then the next day Amber bothers Holly about the whole him and holly being together but she's just a bitch who only likes Caleb because he has money . Holly gets a makeover and goes to Caleb's family christmas party and Caleb's brother flirts with Holly and then Caleb and Josh get in a fight yikes the next day Caleb comes to Holly and tells her he likes and and gives her the bracelet and he broke up with amber then holly kisses him it was really cute I loved it .

Book quotes- And I suddenly realized that was you . The difference between you and Amber . You are the garnet : Darker and softer , with more depth , more beautiful somehow .

There's only one thing I want for christmas . Just you will you be my gift , Holly?

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive