Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten tuesday Fav books of 2015 ( So far )

Now  at the  end  of the year I'm going to do more than  this  but  I wanted to participate  in this weeks  topic  .

this  is not in any  order  


1.  I loved  this  book   it made me laugh  and  cry  .









2.  I'm pretty much obsessed with  this  series  I finished it in  one  month  WARNER OMG .












3.  this was  a perfect  summer  series  its cheesy but cute  .










4.   I LOVED IT  OMG










5.  this book was beautiful   the feels .










6.  I finished   the slammed trilogy and I cried   










7.  Miles  archer  OMG










8. This book was adorable 
9.  beautiful  poetry  check it out 











10.  DAMMN SEXY DAVID












11.  Brian  gamble  *blushes*  OMFG 









SO these are  my   top  11  favorite books so  far     you'll get the full list in January   - Christina

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive