Monday, January 18, 2016

Book Review : The Deal by Elle Kennedy SPOILERS

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)The Deal by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Verdict : Sexy  and  a  great  read  
January 11-13

She’s about to make a deal with the college bad boy...

Hannah Wells has finally found someone who turns her on. But while she might be confident in every other area of her life, she’s carting around a full set of baggage when it comes to sex and seduction. If she wants to get her crush’s attention, she’ll have to step out of her comfort zone and make him take notice…even if it means tutoring the annoying, childish, cocky captain of the hockey team in exchange for a pretend date.

...and it’s going to be oh so good.

All Garrett Graham has ever wanted is to play professional hockey after graduation, but his plummeting GPA is threatening everything he’s worked so hard for. If helping a sarcastic brunette make another guy jealous will help him secure his position on the team, he’s all for it. But when one unexpected kiss leads to the wildest sex of both their lives, it doesn’t take long for Garrett to realize that pretend isn’t going to cut it. Now he just has to convince Hannah that the man she wants looks a lot like him.

Review- I loved loved this book it was cute and very funny . Hannah gets suckered into tutoring Garrett in trade he has to help her get the attention of Justin a guy in her class . Garrett annoys Hannah but she's attracted to him she ends up kissing him and then they hook up and Garret starts to fall for Hannah . Garrett and Hannah have been through a lot Hannah was raped when she was 15 and it's caused her some problems over the years like she doesn't drink in public but she trusts Garrett and lets her guard down . Garrett's father is just an abusive asshole who is a hockey legend he ends up threatening Hannah that if she doesn't break up with him he'll cut Garrett off and that's what she does and it broke my heart to read because she so in love with him but that jackass worms his way but Garrett doesn't take no for a answer and ends up telling any guy that there not allowed to touch Hannah and then she tells him the truth I loved this book it made me laugh out loud I loved the characters so funny and adorable .

Quotes-
“Sometimes people sneak up on you and suddenly you don’t know how you ever lived without them

“He shakes his head in amazement. “Your voice is…fuck, Wellsy, it’s beautiful.” My cheeks heat up. “You think so?” His impassioned expression tells me he’s dead serious. “Play something else,” he orders. “Um. What do you want to hear?” “Anything. I don’t care.” I’m startled by the intensity in his voice, the emotion now glittering in his gray eyes. “I just need to hear you sing again

“Say it,” he orders. “Say what?” I use the corner of his blanket to wipe the moisture staining my cheeks. “Say Garrett Graham, you are a sex god. You have achieved what no other man ever has. You—” I punch him in the shoulder. “Oh my God, you’re such a jerk. I will never, ever say those words.” “Sure you will.” He smirks at me. “Once I’m through with you, you’ll be shouting those words out from the rooftops.”





No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive