Thursday, January 21, 2016

Book Review : Everything , Everything by Nicola Yoon SPOILIERS

Everything, EverythingEverything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Verdict  :  So beautiful
December 29- January 19

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.

Review- This book was beautiful . This is about Maddy who is allergic to the world she can't go outside but when a new neighbor moves next door everything changes his name is Olly he has a tough home life his dad is a drunk and abuses his family . So they start messaging each other she wants to meet Olly and she finds a way how I love the way they talk to each other Olly is adorable he wears all black clothing and loves jumping and moving his body they start to fall for each other then end up kissing . one night Olly's father is beating up Olly she freaks and goes outside her mom freaks . And her mom takes away the computer so they have problems contacting each other . Maddy leaves her house and goes to Olly they decide to go on a trip Hawaii she told him she had pills so they leave and go there and they swim they eat she loves him he loves her they have a very intimate moment oh my god :O and then Maddy gets sick she goes back home she tells him that there wasn't pills and she ends the talking with Olly even though she misses him but when she gets an email telling her she was never sick she starts to suspect and she finds out she was never sick her mom lied to her . Maddy's mom went though a lot when her husband and son were killed and she never healed . Maddy goes to NYC to go to Olly and the scene in the bookstore so cute I loved this book beautiful writing so amazing .
Quotes-Love is worth everything. Everything.”

Sometimes I reread my favorite books from back to front. I start with the last chapter and read backward until I get to the beginning. When you read this way, characters go from hope to despair, from self-knowledge to doubt. In love stories, couples start out as lovers and end as strangers. Coming-of-age books become stories of losing your way. Your favorite characters come back to life.”

I read once that, on average, we replace the majority of our cells every seven years. Even more amazing: we change the upper layers of our skin every two weeks. If all the cells in our body did this, we’d be immortal. But some of our cells, like the ones in our brains, don’t renew. They age, and age us. In two weeks my skin will have no memory of Olly’s hand on mine, but my brain will remember. We can have immortality or the memory of touch. But we can’t have both.

You can't predict the future. It turns out that you can't predict the past either. Time moves in both directions - forward and backward - and what happens here and now changes them both.”

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive