Monday, January 18, 2016

Book Review : The Score by Elle Kennedy SPOILERS

The Score (Off-Campus, #3)The Score by Elle Kennedy
Verdict  :  A  sexy  fun  read 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


January 14- 17

He knows how to score, on and off the ice

Allie Hayes is in crisis mode. With graduation looming, she still doesn’t have the first clue about what she's going to do after college. To make matters worse, she’s nursing a broken heart thanks to the end of her longtime relationship. Wild rebound sex is definitely not the solution to her problems, but gorgeous hockey star Dean Di-Laurentis is impossible to resist. Just once, though, because even if her future is uncertain, it sure as heck won’t include the king of one-night stands.

It’ll take more than flashy moves to win her over

Dean always gets what he wants. Girls, grades, girls, recognition, girls…he’s a ladies man, all right, and he’s yet to meet a woman who’s immune to his charms. Until Allie. For one night, the feisty blonde rocked his entire world—and now she wants to be friends? Nope. It’s not over until he says it’s over. Dean is in full-on pursuit, but when life-rocking changes strike, he starts to wonder if maybe it’s time to stop focusing on scoring…and shoot for love
NEW ADULT 18+

Review- Dean is a playboy he sleeps with a lot of girls and after the night when Allie breaks up for Sean for good she ends up going over to hide over at the apartment which she walks in on Dean having almost sex with two girls . So they end up hanging out and drinking to much and having crazy sex but Allie is ashamed and Dean can't get Allie out of his head so they agree to hook up . Dean's old coach comes back into his life he ends up having to coach some kids and he really loves doing it . Sean keeps trying to get to Allie but she tells him she slept with someone . Dean and Allie didn't tell there friends about them hooking up Allie was embarrassed but she ends up liking Dean a lot and not just for sex . Tucker is acting fishy and Dean's coach mostly thinks he just drinks Allie gets Jealous and they end up doing some stuff at the bar . Dean and Allie spend thanksgiving together her father hates Dean thinks he's just a rich boy but what I liked about Dean is he cares he comes off in this way about him other than being hot as hell . Things go to hell when Sean finds out that Allie hooked up with Dean and Sean calls her a lot of names and then she tells Hannah to call Dean cause she needed him and then they officially start dating eeek there so cute . I love Dean and Allie together cause there so different but they work together but then something bad happens Dean's friend dies in a car crash and Dean goes down bad he gets high he drinks he misses Allies play and then Garret punches him I mean I would of to and Allie dumps him she agrees to give him another chance but she needs to be alone Dean apologizes to everyone he has wronged since his friend dies and Dean and Allie get back together and Dean decides to be a coach I loved this book I laughed a lot in this book can't wait for the next oh and the ending TUCKER IS GOING TO BE A FATHER with Sabrina the girl who hates Dean Can't wait for the next one .
Quotes-
Whatcha making?” I call out to Tucker. “Soup,” he calls back. “And baking some bread.” I sigh. “Sometimes I worry about him,” I tell Allie. “The more domestic he gets, the bigger the risk of his penis falling off.” She tsks in disapproval. “Sexist bastard.” “I think you mean sexy bastard,” I say helpfully. “No, I got it right the first time.”

Life hack: if you don’t want someone asking you questions, say the word tampon, and the conversation ends.”

“surprised his head doesn’t spin and his eyeballs don’t bug out. “Um.” His gaze bounces around the bathroom like a rubber ball. He looks at the towel rack, where his cargo pants are hanging. He looks at the bathtub, where I’m lounging like Cleo-fucking-patra. He looks at the bubbles surrounding my body like a fluffy white cloud. And then he looks at Winston. “Dude,” I blurt out. “It’s not what it looks like.” “Nope, nope, nope, I don’t want to know!”

I told you, my dad made sure I knew self-defense.” “Well, kudos to your dad for making sure you could protect yourself. Followed by a fuck you to your dad for turning you into a deadly weapon.”





View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive