Monday, January 18, 2016

Book Review : The Mistake By Ella Kennedy SPOILERS

The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Verdict :  a  sexy fun  read  
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


January 13-14

He's a player in more ways than one…

College junior John Logan can get any girl he wants. For this hockey star, life is a parade of parties and hookups, but behind his killer grins and easygoing charm, he hides growing despair about the dead-end road he'll be forced to walk after graduation. A sexy encounter with freshman Grace Ivers is just the distraction he needs, but when a thoughtless mistake pushes her away, Logan plans to spend his final year proving to her that he's worth a second chance.

Now he's going to need to up his game…

After a less than stellar freshman year, Grace is back at Briar University, older, wiser, and so over the arrogant hockey player she nearly handed her V-card to. She's not a charity case, and she's not the quiet butterfly she was when they first hooked up. If Logan expects her to roll over and beg like all his other puck bunnies, he can think again. He wants her back? He'll have to work for it. This time around, she'll be the one in the driver's seat, and she plans on driving him wild.

Review - I loved this series it just gets better and better with each book . John Logan is a playboy when he meets Grace a lot of things change . he ends up knocking on her room by accident and then they watch a movie and fool around . Logan is trying to get over Hannah his best friend's girlfriend and he doesn't want to use Grace until he ends up hurting her when they almost have sex but he tells her no and then Grace's bitch of a best friend ends up texting Logan ugh what a ugh but when Hannah confronts Logan about there little situation on how he has a thing for her it isn't her he wants its the relationship but Grace won't talk to him she ends up spending the summer in paris with her mom and Logan has to deal with his home life and knowing he won't be playing hockey for awhile after college so he can take care of his dad . But when he catches up to Grace he wants to take her out on a date but she says no Grace has changed a lot she doesn't let her best friend control her life and she meets new friends and ends up going on a date with this on at a party but ends up kissing Logan and then Logan pretty much tells the guy his intentions with Grace but Grace finally agrees to go out with him well he has to do these tasks and its so sweet and adorable on how much he wants to prove to Grace how much he cares and then he takes her out and its so cute and adorable and then they spend the weekend together and they finally have sex and it was intense . Logan is a mess when one day he has to take care of his father and then ends up breaking down and when Grace and Logan end up having a fight about his future and his fear of Grace breaking up with him she tells him she loves him OMG and then she storms out but he finds her and tells her he loves her its so sweet so Logan's father sits him and his brother down and tells them he's going to rehab again and Logan has a chance to play hockey now I loved this book soo good onto the next one.
Quotes-
I’m comfortable enough with my hetero status to say that if I did play for the other team? I wouldn’t just fuck Garrett Graham, I’d marry him.

Jesus Christ, will you quit dictating this conversation to Hannah?' I grumble. 'Bros before hos, dude.'
'Call my girlfriend a ho one more time and you won't have a bro.”


Just as the door opens, I look intently at the screen and act like I'm still chatting with her mother. '--And she stuck her finger in my ass when she was blowing me, which was fucking incredible. I never thought I'd enjoy having anything up there, but--'
Grace screams in horror.”

“Seriously, dude, put on a shirt.”

“Hey, you know what they say,” Dean drawls. “If you’ve got it, flaunt it.”

“No, I’m pretty sure they say put on a shirt when you go for a run, you cocky narcissist.”

His jaw drops. “Narcissist? More like realist. Look at these abs, Wellsy. Actually, touch them. Seriously. It will change your life.”

Oh, he’s joining the team,” Dean declares. “I don’t care if I have to suck his dick to get him to agree to it.”

Laughter breaks out all around him.

“Sucking dick now, are we?” I ask pleasantly.

An evil gleam lights his eyes. “You know what? I won’t just suck it,” he says slowly. “I’ll suck him off. You know, give him an orgasm.”

The other guys exchange mystified looks, but Dean’s mocking look tells me exactly where he’s going with this. Jackass.

“I’m not sure if you all know this, but an orgasm is the point of completion in the pleasure process.” Dean gives me an innocent smile. “Men and women achieve it in different ways. For example, when a woman reaches completion, she might moan or gasp or—
I swear on all that is holy—if one of you doesn’t tell me what the hell just went down here, I’m going to lose my shit.”

I chuckle. “My girl wanted me to send her a boudoir shot of me on a red velvet chaise lounge, but you have no idea how hard it is to find a goddamn red velvet chaise lounge.”

“You say this as if it’s an explanation. It is not.” Justin sighs like the weight of the world rests on his shoulders. “You hockey players are fucked up.”




View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive