Friday, March 03, 2017

Book review : checkmate this is love Kennedy fox SPOILERS

Checkmate: This is Love (Checkmate Duet Book 2)Checkmate: This is Love by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

March 2- 3

Viola Fisher is the epitome of perfection.
She despises my one-night stands and mocks my less-than-classy habits.
She's smart, beautiful, and too good to be true.
And I want her.

If she were anyone else, I'd have made my move years ago, but considering she's my best friend's little sister, she's always been off-limits. Not to mention how much she loathes my very existence.

Hating me is her religion, but needing her is mine. Her sexy curves and filthy smart mouth make me want her even more, and I'm more determined than ever to change her mind.

I'll prove I'm done playing games.
But until then, we'll continue to play by her rules.
Viola Fisher may have won the battle, but the war isn't over yet.

Checkmate, princess.

Review : I loved this book it was cute and sexy after the accident I needed to know what happened but I have fucking Mia she's a crazy bitch and I don't know why Drew can't see that . Viola is worried about Travis and Drew asks Viola to watch him when he's home and they start dating and it's so cute but they have to hide there relationship from Drew . Travis knows he has to tell Drew he is dating Viola but Viola is stressed cause graduation . Viola gets and offer for a six month and she doesn't know how to tell Travis . Travis has lunch with his mom who tells him that his father has cancer and she knows about him and Viola . Travis gets Viola a puppy it's so cute she names it Gryf from Harry Potter . I love Travis and viola's relationship they have there up's and downs but they love each other . Drew finally finds out about Travis and Viola cause she's a fucking bitch and told Drew and she tried to kiss Travis and when he didn't want her cause he's in love with Viola , Viola freaks out and leaves she won't talk to Travis and she leaves on her six month to Boston . Viola misses travis and he misses her they text but it isn't the same . Travis is starting up his own company Viloa is pregnant she's moving back home she tells Drew first and then Travis and he's happy there back together and he ends up proposing so cute I loved this book so much I'm on the 4th one .
Quotes
Princess... I want to be the one to tell him. I owe him that.
I swallow hard and nod in agreement . What are you going to say exactly ?
I'm going to say , Oh , hey Drew . Your sister and I have been having dirty raw sex for the past week and we want to keep doing it


If we have a little girl, you're going to be that scary dad with tattoos that doesn't let her date ever.Damn straight . And she'll have a big strong uncle that carries a gun and handcuffs . No dating until she's thirty . I'm serious

If he weren't injured , I'd be ready to strip all his clothes off.


Vila fisher has always been mine, and finally being together is endgame

Just know , if you break my heart again , Travis king , I'll break your balls

when I'l a millionaire , you're getting tons of gifts . she perks up . The only gift I want is your brother wrapped in nothing but a bow.

If you wear your cop uniform , I might be able to get her to install the software on all of the computers I had delivered today for free. Now he's the one laughing . I'm not going to be your stripper .



View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive