Thursday, March 02, 2017

Book review : checkmate this is war Kennedy fox SPOILERS

Checkmate: This is War (The Checkmate Duet #1)Checkmate: This is War by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

February 28- March 2

Travis King is the worst kind of a**hole.
He taunts me for being a good girl and mocks my high standards.
He's cruel, crass, and has enough confidence to last two lifetimes.
And I hate him.

It wouldn't matter so much if he were avoidable.
But considering he's my older brother's best friend and roommate, I see him more than I'd ever want to.
His sculpted abs and gorgeous eyes are wasted on such an arrogant man, which makes me hate him even more.

Even though I've had a crush on him since I was ten, the feelings weren't mutual and he's made that very clear.
He's always loved getting under my skin and one night against my better judgment, I let him in my bed.
I've succumbed to his manw**re ways, but that doesn't change a thing.

Because the King is about to get played at his own game--and lose.
Checkmate

Review : I loved this book it was funny and sexy this is about Travis king and viola they kind of hate each other they grew up together Travis is Viola's big brothers best friend and he broke Viola's heart when she was young and has hated him since . Now there forced to live with each other for two weeks cause Viola is on spring break . Travis is a manwhore and he's fucking his boss's daughter Viola likes to point on a daily basis how much of manwhore he is they steal each other's clothes she's run's his one night stands out of the aparment until one day travis gives viola some pleasure and she can't get him out of her head . Everytime viola is around a guy Travis goes crazy and punches them . They end up hate fucking when Viola is drunk and Viola finally tells travis why she hates him when she was 13 she overheard travis say that viola was his pitty friend and that hurt her and travis was hurt to loose viola and they end up having sex in a car and get stopped by a cop so funny travis ends up hurting viola cause she was going to hang out with Jason and she cried but then courtney calls viola and travis and viola talk and then head home to have sex and then that crazy bitch at his work took credit for the work and he's mad and takes it on viola and she goes to hang out with Courtney and her brother is back cause his girlfriend dumped him and the cliffhanger oh my god car wreck and he was with Mia this book was awesome I loved it .

Quotes
He's not worth your tears . Or the amount of bail money it'd take to get us out of jail

Travis king and his royal c*ck have compleatly ruined me for anyone else

wrong answer . Viola fisher is worth every damn thing

I thought it'd be better if I asked everyone to meet me at librairy instead of being in a house with a crazy naked man .

get your naked body off me , I say with gritted teeth . Never heard of that one before

I'm starting to think you have a thing for me . He smirks , obviously proud of himself . If you wanted to get me naked , all you had to do was ask


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive