Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Book review - Losing it Cora Carmack


Losing It (Losing It, #1)Losing It by Cora Carmack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

read from  May  4-  May  13

Summary  -Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, Bliss Edwards decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible - a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half-a-brain would ever believe. And as if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theatre professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about 8 hours earlier.




This  Review  Contains  Spoilers   You are   warned   




Review   Bliss  doesn't want to  be  a virgin  anymore   so  her  friend   takes her  to a  bar  and  Bliss  decides to get it over with  a   one  night  stand   she  talks  to  the bartender  and he's  cute  but not  her type then she  notices  this guy  reading  Shakespeare    she  asks  him  if  he's  doing it to pick up girls  and  OMFG  he's  british    so they  start  talking   and he's  cute      I love  Garrith  he's  so  swoony   he's  romantic  a  gentlemen  .  So  he  takes her to  his  apartment  which  he was locked out of    and  they  live  right next to each other   So  she  invites him  into her apartment  she was  burned from his motorcycle   .  So they start  making out  and  as  she is  litterly  about to do the deed  she  can't  so  she   says  Cat   she  has to pick up her  cat   and she  leaves him there  naked   this  book was  funny  and cute  at the same  time   oh and  she  doesn't  even have a  cat   so the next   day  as she  has a really big  hangover   and  she's  going to her last  semester  of  school   and  her new  professor  is  Garrith  oh my  god  this is awkward  .   So along  with  Garrith who she can't stop thinking of  there is  her  best friend  Cade who she kissed at  a party and it  turns he  has feelings  for her   and  she  doesn't  think of him  that  way but  she doesn't want to loose him  .  oh and when   they were playing  spin the bottle  it turns out one of the guys has mono  and she might have it  and have  given it to garrith  and  cade    so  everyone  in the class is sick and  Garrith  takes care of  Bliss then  he  gets mono  .  Bliss finally   tells  garrith that she's a virgin  and  that there was no cat she  has one now and she hates her   when  they finally do  have  sex it's out of love and  6 months  later they get engaged I loved this book the writing was  great   I can't wait to read the rest of the series .
18  +

Favorites quotes  -     I  was  going  to  have  Sex.   with a hot  british  boy  .  A HOT  BRITISH  BOY  or   maybe   I  was going to  throw up on the  hot  british   boy    what if  I threw up   on  the  hot  british  boy  during  sex .

My  mother  told  me once  when  I  was little  and  had  a friendship  fall  apart   that  some  relationships   just  end   .  Like  a   star ,   they  burn   bright   and brilliant ,   and then  nothing  in  particular   goes  wrong   they  just   reach their  end  .  they  burn  out  .


only  I would  have  a  affair  with a teacher on  accident


I'd  just left  a  complete   stranger  in my  apartment  .  Naked  whoever said  one  night   stands  were saposed  to be  simple  with no  strings attached  had  clearly  never   the  disaster   that  was me  .

is this   the part where  you tell  me   you're  a vampire    ? he  chuckled  no I promise the paleness is only  because I'm british.

that's why you kissed  me  , isn't it   ? all  you american girls  seem to love  accents .

Clearly  ,  I was not meant   to have  sex   this was god telling me  that  I was meant to be  a nun  get thee to a nunnery , and all that crap.


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive