Thursday, May 15, 2014

Book review - Reasonable Doubt volume 1 by whitney gracia williams


Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 by Whitney Gracia Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read  may  15-may 15
Summary  -My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview—a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed..





This  review contains  spoilers   you are  warned  !





Review-   Andrew  sleeps  around allot  and  he  hates liars   we don't really know why he  hates  liars  but  he  does  he only  talks to the girl for a  week  buys  her dinner  sleeps with  her and then  he's  done  with her   now  I'm  not  going  to  say  Andrew  is  a decent  guy  he isn't   but he is  sexy  as  hell   ,  Andrew is friends  with   Alyssa    they have  never met   even  though   andrew  does   Alyssa  is  really  audrey    she's  22  and  a  ballet  dancer  and  she's going to intern  with  Andrew   when  she's  at the place she's going to intern  there  eyes  meet   and she  blushes  he  knows it's her and  well  it doesn't end  well   over there  relationship   he's  rude to her   because he  hates liars  and  that's really ritch  coming from  him   he  tells  her   that he knows  she's trying to explain but he doesn't care   she leaves and  then  he comes to her home and they sleep  together   the next day he  says  it  was a mistake  and  they fool around  again  and then she  throws  coffee on  him  because  his wife  if  waiting for  him  what that was  not  something I was  expecting    for  someone  who hates liars   I can't wait to read the  next one it comes out tomorrow .

favorite  quote   Last was Hamilton—Andrew Hamilton, and he was...He was sexy as fuck”


View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive