Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday -Ten Books I Almost Put Down But Didn't



Even  though  I havent  read the second  book yet  I almost put this  down  and  I am  so  glad  i  didn't  cause this  book was awesome  .










I  had heard of everyone loving  this  book and  I didn't like it  at first but  after finishing it  I loved it so  much   cassandra  clare is one of my  favorite  authors .










I loved this book  and  I'm so glad  I  got through it   cause  I really want to re-read it  .














As  allot of people know is  one  of my favorite series    and the first book was a little slow  it's  the only  one of  the series I  gave a  4  than  a  5  but  I loved the rest of the series I didn't hate this one it was just slow  I did love the movie .










I liked the first two  hunger games  books  but the  third I refuse to read cause it's to  sad  and I know what happens so  I heard everyone  loved this book series  so I picked it and  almost put  down  but as it got more into the world  I loved it .









I  love this book rainbow  rowell is  an amazing writer   and I did  almost put it  down  but I'm glad I didn't.

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive