Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Book review attachments by rainbow Rowell

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

July 12-16

Summary-"Hi, I'm the guy who reads your e-mail, and also, I love you . . . "

Beth Fremont and Jennifer Scribner-Snyder know that somebody is monitoring their work e-mail. (Everybody in the newsroom knows. It's company policy.) But they can't quite bring themselves to take it seriously. They go on sending each other endless and endlessly hilarious e-mails, discussing every aspect of their personal lives.

Meanwhile, Lincoln O'Neill can't believe this is his job now- reading other people's e-mail. When he applied to be "internet security officer," he pictured himself building firewalls and crushing hackers- not writing up a report every time a sports reporter forwards a dirty joke.

When Lincoln comes across Beth's and Jennifer's messages, he knows he should turn them in. But he can't help being entertained-and captivated-by their stories.

By the time Lincoln realizes he's falling for Beth, it's way too late to introduce himself.

What would he say . . . ?

Review- Lincoln works at the newspaper where he reads emails to see if there are flags of bad things he starts reads Jennifer and Beth's emails and he feels bad for reading them but he likes there emails . Lincoln  lives with his mom and his sister thinks he should move out . I loved this book  I did think it was a little weird he was getting paid to read emails but I liked Lincoln as a person he's sweet and he cares Beth and Jen  start talking about Lincoln as my cute guy  I thought it was cute I loved Beth and Jen   there great friends when Jen gets pregnant  even though she didn't want to get pregnant I loved how before she was pregnant she was buying baby clothes at the gap   but then something really bad happens. Beth's sister wedding was interesting  Beth and her boyfriend broke up  oh and Jen lost the baby so sad  but Jen meets Lincoln he helps her with her tire how sweet. so Lincoln ends up quitting  and he gives Beth a letter telling her everything . Beth and Lincoln officially meet at a movie theater then they end up talking Jen did get pregnant so cute they got together this book was super cute I loved it.

Quote -
Lincoln?” she asked.
“Yes?”
“Do you believe in love at first sight?”
He made himself look at her face, at her wide-open eyes and earnest forehead. At her unbearably sweet mouth.
“I don’t know,” he said. “Do you believe in love before that?”
Her breath caught in her throat like a sore hiccup.
And then it was too much to keep trying not to kiss her.”

There are moments when you can't believe something wonderful is happening. And there are moments when your entire consciousness is filled with knowing absolutely that something wonderful is happening.

View all my reviews

2 comments :

Bookish Whimsy said...

I loved this book! It's so adorable, and the realism and emotion of the characters really drew me in. I'm glad you enjoyed this one too!

christina said...

I loved this book so much it was adorable

Followers

Blog Archive