Thursday, July 24, 2014

Book review Shadows by Jennifer L armentrout

Shadows (Lux, #0.5)Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

July 17- 24


Summary -The last thing Dawson Black expected was Bethany Williams. As a Luxen, an alien life form on Earth, human girls are…well, fun. But since the Luxen have to keep their true identities a secret, falling for one would be insane.

Dangerous. Tempting. Undeniable.

Bethany can’t deny the immediate connection between her and Dawson. And even though boys aren’t a complication she wants, she can’t stay away from him. Still, whenever they lock eyes, she’s drawn in.

Captivated. Lured. Loved.

Dawson is keeping a secret that will change her existence...and put her life in jeopardy. But even he can’t stop risking everything for one human girl. Or from a fate that is as unavoidable as love itself.



Review- This is the prequel to Obsidian in dawson's point of view when he meets bethany . I loved this novella Bethany is new and town and Dawson notices her right of way he feels different he's never felt that way about a human so they start talking and finally go on a date and then one day when they are kissing he lights up and has to explain he's an alien that's awkward and she still likes him Sexy alien Haha I loved the family in this Dawson Daemon and Dee I loved how protective of each other they were and there were allot of funny parts when Bethany almost dies and Dawson has to heal her and her glow doesn't go away the arum show right up and they are in big danger the end made me sad and angry I still don't like those DOD there the bad guys here along with the arum and the DOD show up at there house and tell Dee and Daemon that Bethany and Dawson died oh god I loved this series so much .


Favorite quotes -
“You're brother is all excitable this morning," Daemon said. "For school. There's something inherently wrong with that."
Dawson smirked. "There's something inherently wrong with the fact that Dee and I have to stand here and talk to you while you're in your boxers.”

I love you, Dawson. I love who you are, what you are. And I don’t think love recognizes differences. It just is. And we really aren’t that different


Ash twisted toward Daemon, her cheeks flushed. “I can’t believe you’re allowing him to do this. Next thing we know, you’ll be dating a human.”
Daemon busted out laughing. “Yeah, not going to happen.”

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive