Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Top 5 books I wished I had read earlier

1. Daughter of smoke and bone by lani Taylor I had heard great things about this book I owned the first book and went to the book signing when it was released I had never read fantasy before but the series was ending so I picked up the first and oh my god it was beautifully written and it was amazing .

2. Divergent by Veronica Roth. I'm not sure why I didn't pick this up sooner the second book was released when I picked the first and distopian wasn't my favorite genra I liked the hunger games but it wasn't my favorite but this was romance and action and I loved the characters .

3. Vampire academy by Richelle mead allot of people know this is of my favorite series but when I first picked it up I didn't love it at first but it got really good and I love Richelle mead I went to her book signing .

4. The fault in our stars by john green I had read looking for Alaska and loved it and I got this when it was released when I heard amazing things about this book and I love this one this is my second favorite john green book it made me cry and smile .

5. The host by Stephanie Meyer now I had read all the twilight books and this book was really slow and I had gived up on reading this but oh my god this book was beautiful and I loved the movie also .

2 comments :

Jazmen said...

I still haven't read The Daughter of Smoke and Bone but I hope to do so soon. :)

christina622 said...

It's really good :)

Followers

Blog Archive