Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Book review the Secret diary of Lizzie bennet by Bernie su

The Secret Diary of Lizzie BennetThe Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


June 30-July 2
Summary "Pure genius... a sharp, clever re-imagining... if Austen was writing now, she might have created something like this." The Guardian on The Lizzie Bennet Diaries.

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries may have started as a school project for Lizzie, but it grew into so much more, as the videos came to inform and reflect her life and that of her sisters, beautiful Jane and reckless Lydia. People watched, debated, tweeted, tumblr'd, and suddenly Lizzie was YouTube sensation. But not everything happened on-screen. Lizzie kept a secret diary. The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet is everything you didn't see in her videos - and more. This is Pride and Prejudice as you've never experienced it before! Read The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet, watch the YouTube videos at lizziebennetdiaries.com and check her out on Pinterest, Tumblr and Twitter - become part of the sensation that's captured the imagination of millions of fans!



Review - I had watched the web series and loved it .I read this with the audiobook and the girl who played Lizzie in the show narrated the audiobook .I loved reading this cause you did get more information than watching the videos I love Lizzie and her sister and Charlotte. it was so funny cause I think in Darcy's way he was flirting with Lizzie and the awkward dance with Lizzie and Darcy was very awkward .I loved reading Darcy's letter cause you did see more of why Darcy is the way he is ,and I hated George more in this I love Lydia cause the started she's very party girl but you do see that she is way more than that I loved bing and Jane Caroline is just evil and Lizzie's parents her mom is crazy but does care .so read this if your a fan of the series .



View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive