Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Top 5 wednesday book quotes


Eleanor  & park   by  rainbow  rowell  -  Eleanor  was   right  :    she looked like  art  ,   and  art   wasn't  supposed   to look nice   ;  it  was  suppose   to make  you  feel  something  


The  fault in our  stars  by  john  green  - Oh I wouldn't mind hazel grace . It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.

Chasing   brooklyn   Lisa  schroder  - One song -
The lyrics, the melody the mood can take you back to a moment in time like nothing else can.


Fangirl  by  rainbow  rowell - I don't trust anybody . Not anybody . And the more that I care about someone , the more sure I  they're going to get tired of me and take off.

City of fallen  angels  by  cassandra  clare- but i watch my brothers give their hearts away and think  don't you know better? Hearts are breakable, "And I think even when you heal, you're never what you were before.

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive