Thursday, June 26, 2014

Book review now and forever by Susanne colasanti

Now and ForeverNow and Forever by Susane Colasanti

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Read June 20-26
Summary What if your boyfriend was the world's biggest rockstar?

Sterling is crazy in love with Ethan. Not only is he the sweetest boy she's ever met, but he's an incredibly talented guitarist, singer, and songwriter. And since forever, he's believed he has what it takes to be a star.

When Ethan becomes an overnight sensation, he's thrown head-first into the glam world of celebrity-and so is Sterling. Before she knows it, she's attending red-carpet premieres, getting free designer clothes, and flying around the country to attend Ethan's monumental sold-out concerts.

It's a dream come true...but whose dream is Sterling living? And what do you do when "forever" comes to an end?



This  Review  contains  spoilers  


Review - I loved this book it was a cute contemporary and this was the first book of the authors I've read .Ethan cross is a big star he's blowing up sterling is his girlfriend Serling likes to make corrections and cook before sterling is even aware of it there relationship starts to change with fans fawning on him and people start to say bad things about her as sterling is making a corrections she meets Damien I love Damien he actually cares for sterling and I loved him and Ethan was starting to act like a real jerk and then something big happens sterlings grandma dies I loved sterlings relationship with her grandma she tries to get in touch with Ethan and when she does he's mad she bothered him oh and sterling wants to do these cooking videos and Ethan is like that's stupid what an ass I loved how Damien cheered sterling up and then we find out some news Ethan cheated on sterling with a fan more than once I couldn't believe it I was so angry I loved the ending with Damien and sterling I did like that they didn't get right together she wanted to work on herself first I loved this book.






View all my reviews

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive