Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Summer reading wrap up

I go back to school tomorrow I thought I would wrap up up books I've read through May -august and share my favorites .

Easy Tamara webber 5/5
Sea of monsters by rick riorden 4/5
Losing it Cora carmack 5/5 (ebook)
Reasonable doubt Whitney gracia Williams  (ebook) 5/5
Daughter of smoke and bone Lani Taylor 5/5
City of lost souls Cassandra Clare 5/5 
The golden lily richelle mead 5/5
Now and forever susane colasanti 3/5 (librairy )
The secret diary of Lizzie Bennett Bernie su 5/5 (library) 
Attachments by rainbow Rowell 5/5 (library ebook ) 
Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban 5/5 j.k Rowling 
Delirium  Lauren Oliver 5/5
Lola and the boy next door 5/5
If I stay gale Forman 5/5
This one summer mariko tamaki 3/5

Favorites
Attachments 
If I stay 
Easy 
Lola and the boy next  door 
Delirium 
Losing it 

I read 15 books this summer I think that's awesome I had an awesome summer 
- Christina 


No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive