Saturday, August 30, 2014

Taylor swift book tag

We are never ever getting back together 
Now and forever by susane colasanti I liked this book it was cute but some parts made me angry .


Red pick a book with a red cover 
I love this book and the web series 

The best day a book that makes you feel nostalgic 

One of my favorite books as a kid


Love story pick a book with a forbidden  love story 


If you've read this you know .


I knew you were trouble pick a Book with a bad character you couldn't help but love . 

Daemon is kind of an ass but I love him sexy alien .


6. "Innocent" (written b/c of Kanye West!)

Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for 



I cried when I read this spoiler and when I read the part I cried also :(



Everything Has Changed" 

Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development 



Lena changes so much is this book I'm not going to say much just she does 

You belong with me 
Pick your most antisipate release


I want this book it comes out next month yessss

Forever and always pick your favorite book couple 

Rose and dimitri they have gone through allot together and I just love them together  vampire academy Richelle mead


Come back be here   Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much 


Just nope 


Bonus questions

Teardrops on my guitar pick a book that made you cry allot .
Allot of tears in this book 

Shake it off  Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters  
This series got me into YA and I will never hate it .

I love Taylor swift her new song is on repeat on my ipod .

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive