Friday, May 01, 2015

Book review - The Edge Of ALways by J.A Redmerski *Spoilers*

The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

April 28- May 1

Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they'll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure-and challenges they never could have anticipated.

17+
 This  review  Contains   Spoilers !

Review- The second and last book made me laugh and cry at the same time I loved seeing Andrew and Camryn engaged happy and Camryn pregnant . Everything was going so well they are having a girl they are living in Galveston but Camryn isn't happy there so they are heading back to Camryns home and they are going to look for a place to live . They have a kind of baby shower and Camryn is having pains and I felt like something bad is going to happen I just knew it and it did she lost the baby. I cried for her and Andrew is vey gental with her and Camryn doesn't like that and then Camryn starts using pills and they go visit Adain and Michelle and it looks like Adain and Michelle are having problems all they do is work which kind of sucks . But Camryn and Andrew play at Adians bar they have a great time and then Andrew find out about the pills and then Andrew gets Asher to drive Andrew's car down so they can go on there roadtrip which Camryn was reluctant of because of loosing Lilly but they go and it was some time. There was a crazy time like a really fucked up crazy . They go from winter through summer florida was a fucked up place they party with some people and it was fine and then they get drugged and some weird ass things go down like sexual things. And the next morning Andrew punches the hell out of people and they deserve it the only two normal people were the ones that helped them they leave Florida . But Andrew is still mad at himself cause he was sapose to protect Camryn he punches a tree. They head to new Orleans where everything started between them they go to the bar where they played Barton hall where they find out eddie died sad and they go to the bar where they played pool it was so great to relive some of those memories . They headed to Galveston to visit his mom and they get married eeek they head back to camryns home they find a place and it's a small cute place Andrew gets headache's again and I'm worried as much as Camryn so they go to the doctor and everything is okay but he still needs to be checked up on and it was an amazing book I loved every bit of it . I loved seeing flashbacks from the first book so cute . Camryn and Andrew finally had there baby they named her Lilly everything is great I loved how it ended with Lily at graduation that was so cool . This story was amazing these two books are with me forever .

Quotes-
I really do forget about everything . Because that's what a moment like this does to you. It makes you feel something so small inside of something so massive that it's beyond comprehension . It strips away all of your problems , all of your hardships , all of your worldly needs and wants and desires , forcing you to realize just how insignificant all of it really is . It's like the Earth becomes completely silent and still, and all that your mind can understand or feel is the vastness of the universe and you gasp thinking about your place within it .
Who needs psychiatrists ? Who needs grief counselors and life coaches and motivational speakers ? Fuck all of that . just stare at the night sky and let yourself get lost in it every now and then.
page 277

“Our story is over, yes, but our journey isn't, because we'll always live on the edge until the day we die.”

I guess sometimes the greatest memories are made in the most unlikely of places, further proof that spontaneity is more rewarding than a meticulously planned life.


You're like a philosopher with tattoos.”


“Dear Camryn,
I know you're scared. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared, too, but I have to believe that this time around everything will be fine. And it will be.
We've been through so much together. More than most people in such a short time. But no matter what, the one thing that has never changed is that we're still together. Death couldn't take me away from you. Weakness couldn't make me look at you in a bad light. Drugs and all the shit that comes with them couldn't take you away from me. I think it's more safe to say that we're indestructable.
Maybe all of this has been a test. Yeah, I think about that a lot and I've convinced myself of it. A lot of people take Fate for granted. Some have everything they've ever wanted right at their fingertips, but they abuse it. Others walk right past their only opportunity because they never open their eyes long enough to see that it's there. But you and I, even before we met, took all the risks, made our own decisions without listening to everybody around us telling us, in so many ways, that what we're doing is wrong. Hell no, we did it our way, no matter how reckless, or crazy or unconventional. It's like the more we pushed and the more we fought, the harder the obstacles. Because we had to prove we were the real deal.
And I know we've done just that.
Camryn, I want you to read this letter to yourself once a week. It doesn't matter what day or what time, just read it. Every time you open it, I want you to see that another week has passed and you're still pregnant. That I'm still in good health. That we're still together. I want you to think about the three of us, you, me and our son or daughter, traveling Europe and Soth America. Because we're going to do it. I promise you that.
You're everything to me, and I want you to stay strong and not let your fear of the past taint the path to our future. Everything will work out this time, Camryn, everything will, I swear to you.
Just trust me.
Until next week...
Love,
Andrew”


“Today is the first day of the rest of our lives. It’s a special day, for Lily, for us, for everything the three of us stand for. Our story is over, yes, but our journey isn’t, because we’ll always live on the edge until the day we die.”

“For anyone who has ever had a moment of weakness. It won’t be painful forever, so don’t let it get the best of you.”

“I just became Camryn Parrish

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive