Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Book review - Ugly love by Colleen hoover *Spoilers*

Ugly LoveUgly Love by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

May 6- 11

Summary When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she doesn't think it's love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.

 THIS REVIEW  CONTAINS  SPOILERS !

Review- When Tate colins moves in with her pilot brother she meets a very unexpected person while trying to get into her apartment a drunk guy is laying on the door she tries to get past him but can't she calls her brother corbin and he calls his friend Miles to help turns out Miles is the drunk guy she drags him in and brings him to the couch and he starts crying in his sleep about Rachel I was so heartbroken for him . The next morning he is staring at her and Tate isn't a morning person so she shuts the door in his face which I thought was funny as Miles corbin and Tate are bringing up all her stuff from her car Tate and Miles re- introduce themselves so sweet. What I really loved about this book I just felt for these characters when we got to hear about Miles and what he was doing 6 years earlier .When he met Rachel when he fell for Rachel when he found out she was his dad's girlfriends daughter he really loved this girl and I wanted to know what separated them I wanted to know why Miles hadn't been with a girl in six years . But at thanksgiving he kisses Tate and then they decided to have a kind of neighbors with benefits cause they both work really hard Miles a pilot and Tate a Nurse but one of the funniest scenes in this book was when there at dinner and Tate's mom is asking if he's seeing anyone and she kind of thinks he is gay and Corbin thought it was this big secret and he is like I'm not gay I was laughing so hard cause he though Miles was gay for three years hahaha . So when Tate and Miles finally hook up wow so steamy . I didn't actually like that he always kind of left her after I mean I get the whole no strings thing in the sense but Miles can't even admit he likes her as a person and it made me so angry at times cause I'm like Tate this guy isn't going to budge why are you with him. I mean after reading this I kind of get Miles a lot more he went though allot with Rachel when they found out they were pregnant they go to tell there parents but then we find out there already married oh god oh god . so I was like I can totally get if he has a kid and he's hiding that from her but he won't even tell her simple things from his past like nothing other Characters I loved were Miles's best friend Ian and Cap the old man who worked in the building two different characters but totally worked so well in this story . So they keep hooking up and all that and she is I think try to get him to want something more but he doesn't he can't he says. So Rachel has the baby and it's so cute and they are on there way home and they crash into a lake and oh god I was freaking out cause that must be how he got his scar holy crap he saves Rachel but he can't get the baby he dies and I'm crying at this point and Rachel blames him and she leaves him . Oh hell I mean he's been though a holy hell of a lot he lost his mother his son god What .And Tate really likes Miles and she knows he does to and she one time just snaps and he breaks down and wow I felt for him I mean Miles made me mad at times I wanted to shake him like go to her Miles she loves you and when she is moving out Ian is there and she tells him goodbye and cries going away and Corbin punches Miles which he really deserved and Ian is like if someone could take away the bad memories but it takes away the good would you do it and Miles is like maybe and Ian says that Tate has made a big impact and I really agree . He goes to see Rachel and she is happy she has a daughter and a husband she never thought she would be happy again but she learned to and Makes Miles see her daughter and he says you gave him a sister I cried then he goes to Tate and tells her he misses her and he will tell her about his past . I was so happy for them he takes tate and Cap in the plane to see the sunrise and then he askes her to move
in and marry him oh my god and then they hook up in the plane . They have a daughter and they name her after Cap which was so sweet I loved this book so much and I can't wait to see how they do the movie .
Favorite Quotes-
“Love isn't always pretty. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping it'll eventually be something different. Something better. Then, before you know it, you're back to square one, and you lost your heart somewhere along the way.”

What's your deal then ? I ask him . You have STD it's the nurse in me . I have no medical filter . He laughs . Pretty damn clean , he says . He still doesn't explain himself , though . It's been six years since you kissed a girl, then why did you kiss me ?

If your Hand gets infected and you die , I'm denying any part in this . If my hand gets infected and I die , I'd be to dead to be you . Good point , I say
page 71

I don't know if I can do this , Miles . I don't know if I can fallow rule number two , Because I suddenly want to climb into your future more than I want to climb into the backseat with you.
Page 98

When life gives you lemons, make sure you know whose eyes you need to squeeze them in

Sometimes not speaking says more than all the words in the world.

“Ugly love becomes you. Consumes you. Makes you hate it all. Makes you realize that all the beautiful parts aren't even worth it. Without the beautiful, you'll never risk feeling the ugly. So you give it all up. You give it all up. You never want love again, no matter what kind it is, because no type of love will ever be worth living through the ugly love again.


Tate lays her head on my arm, and we both watch her.

Our daughter.

I love you so much, Sam.

I’m looking down at the perfection we created when it hits me.

It’s all worth it.

It’s the beautiful moments like these that make up for the uglylove.”

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive