Tuesday, May 05, 2015

book review - mouthful of forevers by clementine von radics

Mouthful of ForeversMouthful of Forevers by Clementine von Radics
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book review - Mouthful of forevers Titled after the poem that burned up on Tumblr and has inspired wedding vows, paintings, songs, YouTube videos, and even tattoos among its fans, Mouthful of Forevers brings the first substantial collection of this gifted young poet’s work to the public.Clementine von Radics writes of love, loss, and the uncertainties and beauties of life with a ravishing poetic voice and piercing bravura that speak directly not only to the sensibility of her generation, but to anyone who has ever been young.Review -I loved this one these poems are beautiful and heartbreaking I really recommend you pick this up . Quote -I think I like my brain bestin a bar fight with my heart.I think I like myself a little broken,with rough edges, a little harderto grasp. I like poetrybetter than therapy anyway.The poems never judge mefor healing wrong.”

View all my reviews

No comments :

Followers

Blog Archive